Chapter 21

I think this is my favorite chapter so far. :)

**************************************

Chapter 21

Olivia's POV

Josh and I ate in silence from then. He urged me to go take a shower so he could get going and I did. I tried not to be sad, not wanting to end up like my parents but it was tough. All I wanted to do was lay down and cry.

"It's cold, Liv." Josh said, grabbing my coat from off the hook and holding it out in front of me once I came downstairs. I gave him a small smile as I slipped it on with his help. I adjusted my beanie, and took his arm as we ventured outside to get into his car.

Watching the boys rehearse made me feel better. They were so stupid it was funny. They would take turns serenading me, and do the stupidest lyric changes which would make management go crazy. I haven't even mentioned all the little dances they did. Josh even tried to teach all the boys how to play the drums. For the most part the boys did pretty good. It was entertaining really.

"Boys! Let's be serious now!" A voice boomed from the top of the huge stadium.

"God? Is that you?" Harry said, looking up at the ceiling in bewilderment. I burst into a fit of laughter, my laugh echoing through the huge stadium as I quickly clamped a hand over my mouth. That was way too loud. Josh snickered at me from his drum set, making me glare at him.

"Harry, it's Paul."

"Oh." He said into the microphone lowly. "Hello there, Paul!"

"Hi, yes, now get back to work before God comes down there himself!"

The boys snickered as I did too from the front rows as I watched them set back up again, starting the music for 'Still the One'. Hearing the boys singing made me happy. I listened intently until I played on my phone, and scrolled through my twitter absentmindedly. I started to answer a few questions but eventually, I took Zayn's phone which was stupidly put in his leather jacket he threw next to me and tried to figure out the password.

"It's Olivia." Niall said from the stage, giving me a little wink. I felt my cheeks burn red.

"It's not Liam anymore?" Liam pouted, turning to Zayn, showing mock hurt.

"Sorry, mate." Zayn said with a little laugh.

"Z-Ziam's over?! Fine. I have Niall!"

I diverted my eyes back to Zayn's phone as Louis screamed dramatically,"NIAM. OH MY GOSH. IT'S REAL." and put my name as Zayn's password. Surprisingly, it unlocked, making me smile a little wider. He was so cute. I hacked his twitter and started to follow Directioners just to make their dreams come true. He wouldn't mind. The Directioners wouldn't mind either. They began to scream all over his timeline and suddenly the DMs flew in, making me grin.

"Doll face," Zayn called from up the stage once their song was over. I looked up at him, waiting for him to continue. Louis gave him a noogie, as Niall poked his cheek. Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You gonna have lunch with us?"

"Yes, pretty boy!"

He reached over his pockets, tapping them for something. "Wait, lads, where's my-" He looked at me as I innocently waved my phone up to grab his attention. He grinned, running down the stage and towards me to retrieve his phone. "Thanks, babe."

"You're welcome."

He pulled me in for a hug. "How have you been doing? Josh kinda told me what's been happening." He whispered in my ear, stroking my hair soothingly as he held me in his arms. This was all I really wanted.