Chapter 32

I'm just messing with your heads hahaha. Zolivia or Holivia? ;)

Chapter 32

"Harry, I told you I'd be - " I whipped my head around to see Zayn, the other boy who wasn't making my life very easy. "Z-Zayn. Hi."

His face was emotionless. Maybe I was right about him being a robot. But there was a tenderness in his eyes-a hurt almost.

"You okay?" He spoke calmly.

"Dandy." I smiled.

"Party's this way, babe." He shoved his hands into his pockets. His hair was a little wet and his wet shirt stuck to his easily seen abs.

"I'm just taking a walk. Didn't Harry tell you?" I was practically shaking as Zayn came a little closer.

"No, he was still a little love struck off that kiss you gave him!" Zayn rose his voice a little.

"Oh stop it!" I screamed.

"I don't appreciate that, Olivia!"

"Leave Harry out of this, all right?!"

"So now you're defending him?"

"Zayn!" Harry and I both yelled together. Zayn stared at me for the longest time with clenched fists and uneven breathing until he turned back to look at Harry. His eyes were filled with rage and jealousy.

"Don't yell at her." Harry spoke a little louder.

"This isn't your relationship, Styles." Zayn barked. "Back off."

"She's my best friend and I really don't appreciate you yelling at her!" Harry took a couple steps closer as I wished I could just hide under my towel.

"I wouldn't be yelling at her if you two weren't out here making out!"

"I wouldn't have had to bring her out here if you weren't being a bad boyfriend!"

The silence was so thick you could cut it with a knife and serve it to a party of six. Zayn turned to me, and I couldn't bear to look at him. He was probably pissed.

"A bad boyfriend?" He said through his teeth. "Who are you, Styles, to tell me I've been a bad boyfriend?! Look at you, you - "

I screamed at the top of my lungs for them to stop, my head feeling like it had been struck with a baseball bat.

"Stop it y-you two!" I screamed again, in absolute disgust of how close the two were to ripping each others heads off. "I will not speak to either of you if you dare lay a hand on each other!"

The boys took a step back and I managed to take a deep breath. I closed my eyes for at least ten seconds, counting down calmly as I turned my hearing aid up a little more.

Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two.

"Harry, can you give us a minute, please?" My head was in my hands as I sat down on the curb. "Thanks."

Zayn sat beside me and wrapped the towel around me a little tighter. I didn't push him off me or struggle because if anything, he should've been doing that to me. God, how was he so patient with me?

"I-I'm sorry, my head wasn't on straight and I was acting bipolar and I wasn't appreciating you and - "

"Olivia."

He pulled my hands away from my eyes and had me look up at him.

"God, I hate you." I got up quickly and threw my towel in his face. I stormed down the sidewalk with no shoes on as I stomped off.