Chapter 29

Perrie's such a sweet girl

Idk if this is ending soon. Maybe soon. Idk yet.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Olivia, meet Little Mix." Perrie smiled at me as she gestured to the three other gorgeous band members, Leigh-Anne, Jade, and Jesy.

"Hi," I shyly said as the girls smiled back in a friendly way.

"She's really not this shy." Perrie mumbled. "She's quite crazy."

"I didn't know you had friends, Perrie," Jesy teased. "Nice to meet you, babe. You two are so cute. Blondie friends." She cooed and Perrie and I both laughed.

"I'm her only friend you know. Her mum pays me by the hour." I whispered playfully as we all laughed.

"Does she?" Leigh-Anne played along. "I don't get a single pound for spending hours with this crazy."

Perrie pouted dramatically. "At least Jadie still love me. Right, Jade?"

"Wha'?" Jade looked up from her phone with the most innocent expression on her face.

"Sam and her are going to go on a dateeee," Leigh-Anne squealed.

"Shuddup, Leigh. Shall I tease you about your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Well, I will anyways!" Jade smirked before imitating her best friend. "He's just sooooo sweet, Jade. He was at the concert last night did you see him out there and - "

Leigh clamped Jade's mouth with her hand as the younger girl continued to ramble on and on.

"I'm taking that as a no then." Perrie mumbled as we all laughed. "Zayn's taking Olivia out later."

"He is?" My jaw dropped.

We all glared at Perrie who quickly put her hand over her mouth.

"S-Sorry. I'm just gonna sit in the corner." Perrie was flushed with embarrassment and guilt. "I'll never speak again. Sorry."

"You know she and I used to watch Doctor Who together. Now she's just like 'Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam'!" Leigh said.

"Doctor Who confuses me but the Doctor's pretty cute." Jesy shrugged.

"I love Doctor Who!" I exclaimed. "Whovians!" I gave her a high five.

"Nerds." Jesy snorted as we all bursted out into laughter. Even Jade after she licked Leigh-Anne's hand.

"So, Simon - " Perrie started.

"Mr. Cowell." Jade whispered.

"Excuse me, Mr. Cowell," Perrie rolled her eyes. "Has approved you Olivia as our official assistant stylist!"

"I can't be head stylist?" I put on my best hurt expression. "This is racist. Simon loves me!"

"Apparently not." Leigh teased.

"I wanted to buy a pretty cake to welcome you," Perrie mumbled quickly. "Not just because I wanted some cake but also because it'd be nice and we're a little family ya know, Liv."

"You'll probably know everybody by the end of the week." Jade smiled.

"So management says our new friend Olivia can take us shopping and all that good stuff when the vans come!" Jesy grinned. "We're gonna go shopping!"

The whole car ride we put on our best American accents and acted like valley girls, muttering things about surfing and Starbucks and - wait for it - yoga pants. We cackled and laughed over the littlest things and suddenly the other girls weren't strangers anymore, but had the potential to be my best friends in the future.

Leigh was my favorite to pick out clothes for. She was never afraid to take a risk, something I wished I could do. She had confidence and the total "I don't give a crap" attitude I hadn't mastered yet.

Perrie and Jade were the girl next door. Vintage and sweet with a little edge. Jesy was beautiful in every single way and her glitzy and edgy style fit her and showed of her gorgeous body. I don't think I'd ever had so much fun shopping.

The girls squealed with delight and muttered how good I was at picking things out. All they did was drag me to their favorite stores, find something they liked and the adventure had begun.

Perrie had opened doors for me I never would've even considered or looked to. I made sure to thank her after she came out of her dressing room.

As soon as she did I hugged her, taking her by surprise.

"O-Olivia!" She said with a laugh. "Goodness, you scared me!"

"S-Sorry." I mumbled sheepishly. "I just wanted to thank you. You're amazing - "

"I know." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Really, Pez. Just thank you. The girls and this job and everything is perfect and so fun I can't thank you enough."

"Just tell me if this looks okay and that's fine by me." She laughed a little and took a step back so I could see her outfit. The leather skirt and her Doc Martens went together perfectly. Her top gave it just that playful touch.

"Perfect."

"We get hugs too, right?" Jade smiled wide as we bumped into then at the end of the dressing rooms.

I laughed. "'Course, Thirlwall."

I hugged each band member with no hesitation and silently thanked them for being so lovely and kind toward me.

I linked arms with my new best friends and looked ahead to my future, with the shopping bags dangling from our hands.

The future ahead of me was just a little brighter than before.