Isaac Lahey Abuse Winter Formal Part 2

Tegan POV:

Have you ever felt everything slipping through your fingers at one time little by little every piece of your life being chipped away until you have nothing to live for, nothing to wake up to, no point in doing anything at all. I felt that the night of the winter formal, watching Isaac lay there almost... dead, I felt my world come crashing down, every inch of me wanted to leave him to get help, but I was afraid he'd be gone when I got back.

I heard footsteps, and someone screaming my name. "Hello?" I call

"Tegan, It's Jackson where are you?"

"It's Isaac he- he might be dead."

"Where are you!" He repeats.

"Follow the footprints use the flashlight on your phone."

I heard a loud BOOM come from deeper into the woods,

"JACKSON!!!!" I Scream

"I'm ok," He says coming closer, "I think it's just some idiot doing after party stuff."

He takes one look at Isaac and his mouth forms an O shape "I'll go get help," He says, "You stay here."

Jackson runs off, but I can't not feel apprehensive about that boom earlier.

"There's someone back there," I hear someone say

"Is it that girl?" Another voice says this one is more masculine.

"C'mon Eli lets get out of here I'm scared." The girl says

Then the boom comes again and lots of growling.

I pull Isaac's limp body off of mine and peek through the bushes, I couldn't make out who it was, but I could make out the two dead, or almost dead bodies. Jackson came running back panicked, along with a bunch of paramedics and police officers.

"There's two more bodies over there, I say "I don't know if they're dead."

CATHERINE POV:

The pain was excruciating in my ankles I thought my feet were going to fall off.

My mom sat by my side holding my hand and Maxxie anxiously bounced his knees I knew I was going to live, but I was in so much pain I'd rather die, wait why was Maxxie anxious he didn't give a damn about me,

The doctor came in with a needle and thread and some stapler thing, great. Stitches.

"You look so familiar!" The doctor says, "Do you go to beacon hills high school?"

"Yes I'm a senior."

"Me too." Maxxie adds

"I think you play lacrosse with my son Garrett." The doctor says pulling out her name tag.

Grace Gordon. It sounded so familiar.

"Is your daughter- uh Gabrielle."

Doctor Gordon begins to tear up, "Yes but she passed away during the shooting."

Gabrielle was the prettiest girl besides Tegan, they were partners in crime. Gabrielle had dated Jackson's best friend Danny in middle school until he came out of the closet.. That's when Gabrielle and Tegan really became close.

"It's getting infected." Doctor Gordon says, "We need to get her to the OR."

My mom bursts into tears, "Mom it's not that bad I'll be fine."

I look down at my ankles and feet and I'm not so sure anymore.

Jackson POV

I wasn't supposed to be upset about Isaac but I was after hating someone for so long and seeing someone you love is so much pain it all comes together and you realize that jealousy is just not good for anyone. I watch Tegan cry as Isaac is lifted away into the ambulance and admire how gorgeous she is even if she's caked with dirt. She comes over to me crying, "If Isaac dies Jackson I don't know what I'll do I won't be able to go on I can't live without him nothing would ever be the same." I wrap her into a hug and let her take in my warmth. "Jackson thanks for being such a great friend, I really needed this." I lean down and kiss her head in a friendly manor. "You know what?" I ask her.

"What?" She says

"I'm finally ready to accept that were just friends, because I realize how much Isaac means to you, and I know you could never feel the same way about me no matter how much I beg for it."

Tegan starts to cry again this time harder, "What if I never get to say goodbye?" She asks.

"He's not gone he's still here." Tegan looks up at me her blue eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"Just don't let me go Jackson." She says

"I'm right here." I say.

CODY POV:

"We're running from the law, don't you get that Garrett?" I ask him.

"Yeah fugitive is the new black." Garrett says sarcastically.

"I'm not laughing Garrett were going to go to prison and it's all your fault!"

Garrett stops running, "My fault?" "You're the one who wanted to harm Bradley in the first place."

"But we didn't okay, and now everyone thinks us just normal 15 year olds are the ones who killed Isaac." I say

"Isaacs dead?" Garrett says shellshocked.

"Probably that was a lot of voltage." I say

"Let's just go, we need to get out of beacon hills, use werewolf speed to get us away from here."

"I'm not a walking time machine Garrett." I say

We reach the welcome to Beacon Hills sign and I realize I've lost Garrett I might have gotten carried away by using too much speed.

"HELP ME!" I hear Garrett's voice.

"Garrett?" I call.

"No don't kill me please!" I hear.

I run deep into the woods and find A huge wolf thing standing in front of me, It's Bradley. The Alpha.

TEGAN POV:

"Is he okay?" I ask the doctors.

"Right now we're trying to keep him stable."

"Can I see him please."

"No only family members."

"HE DOESNT HAVE ANY IM ALL HE HAS CANT YOU SEE DO YOU SEE A PARENT BY HIS SIDE! NO BECAUSE IM ALL HE HAS, I'm all he has." I say softening my voice at the end before breaking down. My mom arrives just as I feel as if I'm at my wits end.

"Honey what happened are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" I ask her, "I'm not okay I might lose the only person I actually care about!"

"You have me, Jackson." My mom reassures me.

"You'd think after I lost Aiden and Ethan that I wouldn't be able to go back to normal except for when I met Isaac he helped me through it when no one else would, You were too busy being depressed to actually give a shit about how I was feeling! I can't lose Isaac because I'll have nothing left nothing." I cry.

"Sometimes crying is the only way to make your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is, I was broken when Aiden and Ethan were killed by Bradley, I know what it's like."

"HES NOT DEAD, HES NOT DEAD!!" I scream.

"Honey calm down." My mom says

"I won't listen to you I need to see Isaac now."

"Tegan wait." My mom says.

"I don't want to hear it."

The ICU is dead silent, I know it's his room when I hear lots of beeping and talking. "CLEAR!" I hear someone say, Doesn't that mean he's almost dead, My heart shatters even more than it already was, "Ok we have a steady heartbeat." The doctor says, a weight lifts off my chest and I feel like I can breathe again, "He's comatose." I hear, "With a 45 percent chance of coming out of it."

That's less than half I have less than half a chance to kiss Isaac again, to say I love you. To say goodbye.