Isaac Lahey Abuse Part 5 Sequel

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS 💕

Isaac POV

Weird things kept happening after that night, all my senses heightened, I heard things and smelt things Tegan didn't. I felt bigger, stronger more powerful than before. Less cowardly. And being powerful was a feeling I had never felt before, as long as I could remember I was a weak coward. That night Tegan and I had a date planned well sort of, If you count going to church as a date.

"The moon's full." Tegan said.

"So?" I said.

"Awooooo." Tegan howled

"Would you stop?" I said

"Somebody's pissy." she said, "are you scared the claws'll come out and you'll be the big bad wolf."

"Maybe just a little bit" I said

"Well don't be because we will be in the place of god, and I don't want him judging you Mr. Werewolf."

"I prefer to be judged by god than other people." I said

"Like who?" she said

"You." I said

Jackson POV:

I could hear voices, a woman a man, a boy, just nameless voices playing in my head. While my eyes stayed shut my mouth stayed close, those voices seemed eerily familiar I wanted to reach out, touch those voices. But as soon as my wheels started turning in my head, they shut off. And the world became black again.

Isaac POV:

It was the wrong night for church, they were talking about how to never hurt your children. How to keep them from harm. I felt anger rising in me but I didn't know why. I looked at the row in front and saw Parker sitting there. Looking right at me with a grim smile. i glanced at my hands and ugly brown claw like nails began sprouting. I ran out of the church as fast as I could. The horrible rage inside of me. Made me feel like I was an animal on the prowl a monster. Tegan would come after me and I would be this animal, this crazy weird thing built inside of my body. I heard footsteps I panicked it was Parker. My breathing was so heavy I'm pretty sure it could've been heard from the church. I could smell Tegan's perfume coming closer. I ran deeper into the woods. Both Parker and Tegan found me curled in a ball. I had been hearing this high-pitched squeal coming from this device.

"Isaac," Tegan said, "Are you ok?"

"What's your defintion of ok?" I said

"I mean you kind of ran out." she said

"The lesson kind of hit me hard." I said

"That's what it's supposed to do." she said.

"That's what it's supposed to do?" I asked, "remind me of every little thing that's happened in my life, the memories that will probably never go away?"

"I'm sorry Isaac I didn't mean that." she said.

"The damage is done." I said

All the while Parker stood there just watching my heart break down into little bitty pieces.