Abuse: Isaac Lahey Part 5

Isaac POV:

When I had heard that the sheriff's son had been murdered it only worsened that sickening feeling. Not as much as the fact that Jackson and Tegan were making out right in front of me.

"Tegan?" I said

"Can't you see I'm busy?" she said back

"Dude why don't you go write a poem." Jackson said

"Uh Jackson I don't write poems but I will rewrite your face!"

Jackson jumped on my leg I growled in intense pain but I wasn't going to back down. I pulled him into a headlock but he squirmed out quickly and flipped me on my neck. I punched him in the face regretting it remembering the bottle hitting my jaw.

"Sorry dude." I said

"Whatever." Jackson said

"Aye Jackson." Aiden said as he dragged his skateboard down the clunky wooden stairs. Ethan followed right behind. Jackson had a scowling look on his face directed at Aiden and Ethan.

"Babe we'll finish where we left off tomorrow I promise but I've gotta go home, my mom is sick." Jackson said

"Ok text me!" Tegan said but Jackson was already gone.

Sheriff Carter POV:

"Two more bodies found both male twins I think."

The boys mom has arrived moments ago in tears she knelt by her two battered sons and wailed.

"Excuse me ma'am could you tell me their names."

"Aiden and Ethan McDermott."

"I just wanted to say we'll get to the bottom of this."

"No you won't because my sons are already dead BOTH you don't seem to understand."

I tried helping the woman calm down but it was no use I didn't know the feeling of losing a child. But I couldn't even imagine what the pain must be like.

When I arrived home that evening my wife was out picking up dinner with my two other kids. Beckett my oldest was still at home.

"Beck?" I called.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my son on the floor covered in burns soot and ash with an a inscribed on his burnt ribs. A pattern I'd think yes. The first murder has a t second and third E and G then A. Whatever was going on I was truly, truly conflicted.