Isaac Lahey Abuse Sequel Part 7

4 MONTHS EARLIER:

Isaac POV:

"1"

"2"

"3"

Parker stepped in front of the gun, Jackson's jaw dropped and the fear showed in his eyes.

"Hand me the gun or I blow your brains out." Parker told Jackson.

Jackson dropped the gun, Parker picked it up and shot Jackson once in his side and once in his shoulder. The hordes of kids gathered around as Parker dragged Jackson's body across the hardwoods leaving bloody streaks as he went. I felt the immense pain in my head as I collapsed to the ground. I could hear Tegan screaming my name but I was in too much pain to answer. Then the rest was such a blur that I couldn't remember.

NOW

"Tell me more Parker." I said

"The rest will come to you eventually." he said

"So you mean to tell me that I blocked a month out of my mind?" I said

"No you were just brainwashed." Parker said

"Same fucking thing." I said frustrated. I clenched my fist and I began to feel those claws come out. I took a deep breath and slowed my heartbeat, so they went away.

"Nice job Isaac." Parker said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Beacon Hills there's more I have to tell you."

This day was getting more and more strange.

Jackson POV:

My eyes fluttered open the light so eerily blinding. I was instantly panicked, Where am I? Who am I? What's going on? Someone who's voice sounded familiar said;

"Honey he's up."

"Baby, Jackson do you remember me?" she continued.

"What?" was I could say. I was terribly confused my mind flooded with so many questions making me unable to think clearly. The woman noticed the panic in my eyes and said.

"I'm your mom."

"No, No" I said gasping for air.

"My mom is dead." I mumbled before falling into darkness.

PARKER POV:

Once we arrived in Beacon Hills I started to explain to Isaac the whole story.

"So Jackson was controlled by something called a kanima?" Isaac asked me.

"Yes and he's still on the loose so none of us are safe." I said

"Well that's very comforting." He said.

"I'm not here to be your mommy or your friend I'm here to be your teacher."

"I've gotta see Tegan" he said

"When you go back to school next week you will." I said

"NO I NEED TO SEE HER NOW!" Isaac growled.

"Chill I'm going." I said to calm Isaac.

TEGAN POV

I heard a knock on the door a little sliver of hope was built inside of me, thinking that it could be Isaac. When i opened the door my heart skipped a beat I didn't know wether to run or hug him. There was an awkward pause then he wrapped his arms around me and said.

"Leaving was the biggest mistake of my life."

"Tell you to leave was the biggest mistake of my life." I said

He kept me wrapped up in his warmth for a while then said

"Let's go."

"Go where?" I asked

"Let's ditch senior year and move somewhere far away."

"I have life goal Isaac" I said

"I did once too, but I realized life goals are for dumb asses." he said back

"I guess that makes me a dumb ass." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes it does." He said then kissed me.