Isaac Lahey Abuse: Part 7

"Do you feel better now?" I asked her
"Rebounds aren't supposed to make people feel better." "Maybe for you because you know."

"Yes I was a virgin, I know." She ran her fingers over my bare chest. "I don't feel safe" she said.
"I don't either," I said "then again I never do."
"Whatever happens tonight, don't let me go Isaac," she said
"Nothing will because I have you and you have me."
She rested her head right on my chest as it rose and fell I suddenly had a sense of calmness even if I was in a closet with a lacrosse stick balancing on my head, I had Tegan with me and that's all I needed.

"Let's face the music-together." I said
"Together" she said

Jackson POV
Tegan had been MIA for the entire party. I had heard that, that Lahey kid was here and that they were plotting something upstairs. But Tegan wouldn't do that because she promised she loved me forever. I saw Isaac's black t-shirt blur by then Tegan's beautiful designer dress behind him.
"Tegan over here!" I called.
Time to put the plan in motion get Isaac by himself. I grabbed the pistol from the cupboard that my adoptive dad had kept for security reasons. I put in the elastic of my boxers.
I noticed Isaac and Tegan dancing together.
I slowly walked over to him then pulled the gun out of my belt and put the barrel of the gun against his head.

Isaac POV:
"Look you don't have to do this". I said as calmly as i could.
"I won't have to if you follow the rules." He said
"What rules?" I asked.
"You kill her or I kill you." He said
"Isaac" Tegan said "Kill me"
I shut my eyes and imagined that I was still in that supply closet with Tegan.
"You have to the count of three." Jackson said
"I grabbed Tegan's hand "JUST DO IT KILL ME PLEASE."
"1"
"ISAAC"
"2"
"DO IT NOW"
"3"
----------------------------------------------