Isaac Lahey Abuse Sequel Part 4

Isaac POV:

Tegan and I had no clue where we going or when we were going to stop we were just driving,driving nowhere. The sunset was a pretty orange-y purple,the waves were lapping at the rocks on the shore. Tegan had been driving for a while now, we only stopped once at this beautiful cliff, not to far away from Beacon Hills.

"it feels right being with you." I said to her.

She smiled wide laying her head on my shoulder.

"I fucking love you so much it hurts sometimes." she said

"you said it." I said back

"what?" she said

"I love you." I said.

"And I meant it." she said

"I love you so much Tegan McDermott that all I think about is kissing you all over." I said

"then do it." she said

"I love you." I said

"I love you too Isaac." she said.

Parker POV:

I saw a car pull up in the woods, it was a couple they looked lost. As they neared me I instantly recognized them from the night of Jackson's party. the moon was full tonight making it hard for me not to lunge at his throat. the girl who's name I'd forgotten went to look around one way and Isaac went the other. I followed Isaac down the path he'd gone down I heard Isaac cry out he must've fallen. I tried to capture his scent then I came across a scent which smelled like human blood. I knelt down. I heard Isaac say: "Parker?"

I leaned closer to him and sunk my teeth into his bare hip.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" he cried out in sheer pain.

I helped him up and said "Your life will change for the better."

he hobbled back to Tegan's car and said

"Let's leave now."

Tegan POV

"then he said my life will change for the better?" Isaac told me.

"You said he bit you?"

"Yes like a real teeth sinking bite." he said.

"If you become a vampire suck my blood first." I said seductively.

"how about now" he said.

"keep your eyes on the road" I said.

"I have eyes everywhere." he said

"How about on your lips so you'd see that I'd want to kiss you so bad."

Isaac POV:

I pulled to a stop sign and leaned in to kiss Tegan. We rolled forward a bit, but I didn't really think much of it. I heard a incoming car but I tried to tune it out. As the noises became louder I heard honking so brutally loud I pressed the gas and pulled us out of a nearly life threatening crash. My senses returned to normal, and Tegan had tears in her crystal blue eyes.

"You saved us." Tegan said.

"No, I saved you." I said.

"How?" she said

"Because I don't need to be saved, I already have you." I said. As the rain pattered down hard on the windows of Tegan's car, I didn't bother turning on the hazards all I could think about was how perfect life was with her by my side.