Isaac Lahey Abuse: Part 15 Book 2

OMIGOD GUYS YALL GOT ME TO 800 READS THIS IS UNREAL!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH.

I haven't been writing much because I'm having a little bit of writers block but IM BACK YAY

-Paige 💕

ISAAC POV:

I missed Tegan. A lot. No matter how many times we fought and disputed I still continued to be crazy in love with her. Love is crazy sometimes. And I was feeling the height of the craziness of love. Tegan and Jackson were good friends. Friends with benefits obviously. I knew I was being childish about this thinking about her every waking second of the day. But the way she ignored me really was a bullet to the brain.

Sometimes I wish it were a bullet to the brain.

BRADLEY POV:

These prison walls made me feel more alone and homeless than when I was on the streets.

Sometimes I felt so lonely I'd talk to the drawings on the walls, asking them if the people I'd hurt were ok I felt remorse which typically people didn't feel remorse after committing a crime. I hadn't done it intentionally. I just had done it out of pure hatred for my childhood and everything that reminded me of my childhood. The halls of Beacon Hills high school were just a reminder of all things bad.

I wanted out of here so bad. The police were totally conflicted I had Been supposedly dead. They had never Officially found my 'body'. Just after so many years you just assume someone's dead when they've been gone for so long.

My disgust towards my brother hadn't lessened any, they way everyone acted like he was king and I was the pauper was enough to drive anyone insane. My mom told me she hated me. My dad wrapped a belt around my neck while my mom watched TV with Isaac. I knew as soon as I saw him that it was Isaac the trademark curly hair the perfect jaw. Everything about him was perfect. The last time I saw him he wasn't nearly as mature as he was now. His good looks had evolved even more. While I was still chubby unwanted Bradley. I wondered if Isaac was still as loved as he was then. I wondered if everyone still treated him like he was the shit. Probably.

CODY POV:

"I won again, face it you can't defeat me in Black ops."

"Uh come on one more time." Garrett said

"Garrett we have school tomorrow and this was our 8th game, In a row."

"Idon'twant to go to sleep yet I'm not tired" He said biting at his nails.

"Well I am, goodnight."

"Wait!"

"WHAAAAT" I moaned.

"Nothing." Garrett said

"Good."

JACKSON POV:

"It's good hanging out with you again." I said.

"Ya it's nice to have a guy friend that's not technically a boyfriend."

"then what are we?"

"Just friends." Tegan said

"I don't want to be just friends." I said suddenly flustered.

"Jackson, I never loved you, we only dated because we were both popular, I love Isaac.. a lot."

My heart quickened, and I felt my claws come out.

I saw the fear come accross Tegan's face.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Bye Jackson."