Isaac Lahey Abuse: Personal Pitbull

Tegan POV:

We were all terrified by the way Isaac woke up like that screaming, thrashing then just going back unconscious but according to the doctors he should wake up very soon. But the doctors had been wrong before. Jackson surprisingly was at Isaac's bed side along with Parker Isaac's mom and a bunch of people we didn't even know. When his eyes fluttered open and he didn't scream we knew he was awake.

"Doctor! Doctor Gordon!" Calls Isaac's mom.

She rushes in Isaac continues to look around confused, "Mom?" He croaks.

"You're alive?"

"Baby I'm right here." She says.

Isaac's eyes well up and a single tear rolls down his swollen cheek.

Jackson and I leave so they can have a moment, "It's beautiful huh? How they can share a moment like that." Jackson says.

"Yeah." I reply I'm a still a little uncomfortable around Jackson even if he supposedly "changed".

He looks right into my eyes then quickly looks away. "What is it?" I ask.

"I just forgot how beautiful you were I know I'm out of line but-"

"It's fine Jackson friends can call other friends beautiful."

He smiles crookedly then Isaac's mom tells us to come in the room.

"Tegan?" Isaac says his face brightening.

"Isaac?" I reply.

"Tegan."

"Isaac."

He smiles at me and takes his hand into mine. "Who's been coming to visit me?" He asks.

"Well mostly it's been me your mom Jackson and Parker."

"Parker?" He asks.

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing I can't remember what happened but I can remember Parker doing something to cause the accident but I can't remember what."

"What was it?"

"Tegan I can't remember, Jackson how's lacrosse been?" He says changing the subject.

I let go of his hand and slowly walk away. "What babe?" He asks.

"I thought it was Bradley that caused the accident I was sure of it."

"I told you I can't remember Tegan the doctor says it will come back in time."

"What if we don't have time? what if the person who caused this is still after us and we're all going to end up in electrified water or burned at the stake or anything."

"Wait burned at the stake Catherine where is she?"

I look at Jackson for moral support.

"Catherine died Isaac but not from the burns, she killed herself." Jackson tells him.

"What no no way Catherine is here in this hospital a few doors down getting healed right?" Isaac says his face turning red.

His mom motions for us to leave again and this time Jackson and I decide its best that we go home.

Jackson POV:

I don't go straight home I decide to go to the school to practice lacrosse for a while it's dark out so I leave my car on for lights.

BOOM. I hear a loud shot ring through the woods. I duck when flames come barreling towards me. "Jackson move!" Parker yells behind me.

"Where do I go?" I ask.

The flames are coming from all angles there's no way out we're trapped.

the flames reach the tips of the field spreading more and more closely to us. "You're dreaming Jackson." Parker says.

"What?" I ask.

"WAKE UP!" He screams.

I stir in my bed then I wake up dripping in sweat.

I hadn't had nightmares in forever so this was quite strange. I roll back my shoulders and change into my clothes for school. I could've sworn I was just in the car on the way to practice lacrosse it was not morning it was night am I still dreaming was that real? I shake my head. But when I arrive at school the police are outside.

"Jackson," a Freshman on my lacrosse team calls, "They got Bradley he's in there."

I blink unaware. The two freshmen cody and Garrett look at me.

"Jackson are you okay? Your eyes they're glowing."

I run away. What do I do I can't call Parker it's too late. This is not good.

HEYYY readers!!! I'm so glad this book has come so far I can't believe I'm growing so fast! I took a little break from wattpad because I have another book that I'm writing and a ton of school work on top of that. Word to the wise DO NOT TAKE HONORS LITERATURE. Worst mistake of my life but thankfully it is March and spring break is in a month! It cannot come sooner but I am back and I missed writing for Ya'll! I LOVE YOU!!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS