Isaac Lahey Abuse Sequel Part 16

IS THIS REAL LIFE

AM I LITERALLY AT 1K READS OMIGOD ASDFGHJKL I CANT BELIVE THIS!!! THANK YOU GUYS 😘😘😘😘😘

CATHERINE POV

I really liked him. I knew his affections weren't mutual but I still liked him. I also related to him somehow, because I knew what it was like to be hurt constantly. I was bullied, not the typical Facebook hate page, but physically bullied by my brother. I didn't call it abused because it seemed too serious. Although it really was abuse. I feared coming home to a house where someone would beat me up and find it fun. My parents worked long shifts and we were both asleep when they got home.

Isaac had been abused before his dad died and his mom, his brother was supposed to be dead but wasn't. I felt for him. I wanted to tell him so bad how much I liked him, how I was bullied by my brother, how I lived in constant fear. But I already knew his reaction. He'd tell me to report everything and I couldn't and wouldn't do that.

I waited from a text, a call anything from Isaac but nothing came in for hours. Until 11:27 pm when a text rang in saying

HEY

The first text I had ever gotten from a guy besides my family.

HEY I said back

DO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT TOMORROW AT THE BOWLING ALLEY? He said

I jumped out of my bed and did a little squeal-y happy dance. I JUST GOT ASKED ON A DATE!!!!

Ok.

SURE. I said back

ILL TAKE YOU HOME FROM SCHOOL. He said

I sighed how was this happening? Boys never noticed me. ever. especially gorgeous ones like Isaac. I forgot for a second about that horrible pain in my hip. I replied saying

SOUNDS GOOD

He said

GOODNIGHT I wanted to cry with happiness why was this happening? I mean I wanted it to happen but why all of a sudden was this gorgeous guy flirting with me and asking me on dates? Just be happy Catherine, I told myself.

I was happy indeed

ISAAC POV:

I sat in my car waiting for Catherine. She wasn't Tegan level pretty but it wouldn't hurt to get to know her.

"Hey." I said when she stepped in.

"Hillo." "Sorry I meant to say hi then said hello." She said then blushed.

"It's ok." I said, "Don't be nervous I won't bite."

I shuddered at me saying that because truthfully I did bite.

When we arrived at the bowling alley it was jam packed as normal on a Friday afternoon. I noticed Jackson's Porsche Parked out front.

"Is that Jackson?" She asked

"Ya, probably Tegan too let's just ignore them aight?"

She nodded.

I noticed Catherine had put on a lot of makeup for our 'date' covering that cut from before.

"You look pretty." I said.

"You do too." She said

I smiled and said "You can take the compliment."

"Thanks." She said.

When we got inside Tegan and Jackson were checking out their bowling shoes.