Abuse Isaac Lahey

2 MONTHS LATER

Isaac POV

My dad's trial was today. I had to speak no matter how hard it was for me. I walked into the courthouse with a false smile written on my face.

"Do you Isaac Lahey swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"Yes" I said.

"Did your dad physically harm you in any way?" The judge asked

"No" I said softly.

The entire room erupted in whispers.

"Did your dad ever physically harm any one in your family."

"No" I said again.

"Did your dad ever say hurtful words to you or anyone close to you?"

"No" I said once again.

"Isaac how old are you?" The judge asked

"17 today your honor."

"Did your father ever even acknowledge your birthday?"

"Yes your honor" I said

"Finished" she said.

I knew Jackson has been the one killing Aiden Ethan Beckett and Stiles because they all had a connection to Tegan I knew my father had murdered my brother and my mom and I knew he had hurt me for all these years but I really hoped now that I was on the prowl for Jackson we would connect.

TEGAN POV:

"You ready to leave Jackson?" I asked we were going to his 17th birthday party.

"Ya babe, just me and you forever right?"

"Er ya?" I said he had been really possessive since Aiden and Ethan died like he was trying to protect me from whoever was killing people. But nothing had happened in two months so I was safe right?

"Did you hear isaac's dad was let out of jail?" I asked Jackson.

"So?" He said

"Don't you think it's unsafe for him to life with him?"

"So?" He repeated.

"Gosh do you always have to be so heartless?" I asked him

He stopped the car suddenly "Jackson what are you doing?" I screamed. "Your gonna get us killed!"

He said "good if you don't love me lets just die."

"Jackson LET ME OUT." I screamed helplessly as cars honked around us Jackson seemed oblivious to whatever was going on around us.

"That's why I killed them THEY WERE A THREAT."

"Jackson what the fuck are you talking about please let me out now!"

"We are going to the party and you are not to leave my side."

"I promise just go!"

ISAAC POV:

I had gotten a text from Tegan saying meet me at the Whittemore's for Jackson's birthday party. It was my birthday that day too which was strange I guess Jackson had never really acknowledged me enough to care that it was my birthday.

There were cars parked everywhere (perks of having a bike) I parked my bike at the top of his front yard. His house was jam packed with kids most of whom I didn't know. I felt extremely tight in this room with hundreds of people the music was ear splitting. My phone rang it was Tegan

Tegan: Meet me upstairs URGENT

I met Tegan upstairs she looked distraught her hair was a mess and her makeup was streaked all over her face.

"what happened?" I asked her

"Jackson" she cried "H-He killed my brothers Stiles, Beckett, and he's trying to spell my name with their blood Isaac he's crazy, he's crazy!"

"It's ok." I said I hugged her although I wanted to do so much more.