Isaac Lahey Abuse Sequel Part 3

Lilly Whittemore POV:

Topeka Kansas was where Jackson and Parker had been adopted from when Parker was one his parents had been in a car accident on the way to the hospital. Jackson had to be delivered emergency

C-section. His mom and dad didn't make it.Tom and I were good friends with Jackson and Parker's parents so we gladly took them in. How Jackson had ended up there, I had no clue. As soon as I got off the flight from beacon hills to Topeka I rushed to the hospital where they were keeping Jackson. His room was 137 weird because his lacrosse number was 37. It didn't look like my son at all. His face was covered in black and blue. His lip was sliced open, he had a bandage wrapped around his head, and a cast on both of his arms. The nurse walked in as I examined Jackson.

"Hello mrs. Whittemore," she said "Jackson right now is In a coma with about a 50/50 chance of coming out of it, when and if he does, he probably will not remember anything about these past few months or really anything about his life."

I stood shellshocked at the way he looked. All I could say to the nurse was:

"Thank you."

Isaac POV:

"So you mean Jackson's alive?" I asked Tegan.

"Yes but barely and he has been brainwashed."

"But what about?"

"I know well Parker must have done more that night than we expected." Tegan said

"So this means Jackson will return to normal Jackson not maniac Jackson."

"Let's hope so." She said

"It's like we're a married couple now." I said.

"I know and I'm the housewife getting grocery's."

"And I'm the man who goes to school then plays call of duty."

"Hardly a man." She said

I furrowed my brow offended. "What do you mean."

"I mean that if you were a man you'd have a job and not be playing Call Of Duty."

"I'm seventeen." I said

"Yes and so am I but I work part time."

I belched loudly and blew it in Tegan's face.

She hit me over the head with a pickle jar a little too hard. I shut my eyes feeling like my dad was right there.

"You stupid worthless son, if only your mother were here to see what you'd become of."

"I'm sorry dad I'll win next time."

"If you don't it's extra time in the freezer."

"NO NOT THE FREEZER." I said as I became part of reality again.

"Isaac, Isaac are you alright." Tegan said, "I'm so so sorry."

I reached for her hand and said: "I know."

Jackson POV

"3"

BOOM went the gun as it pressed into my stomach. I fell over looking up as Parker dragged me across the house streaking the floors with my blood. He hefted me into the car, and drove as I began to lose conciseness.

"Is this a dream?" I asked myself. Then the world blacked out again.