Isaac Lahey Abuse: SEQUEL PART 1

Isaac POV:

Tegan and I had been dating for 4 months now and everything in our past had been diminished we tried to block out our bad memories by replacing them with good ones. Tegan's mom had been utterly depressed after losing her 2 sons, Tegan had often spent a lot time just us in that abandoned house in the woods when times got rough with my dad which happened less often now. School life had been mostly the same occasionally I would show up with a black eye and now that everybody knew that my dad abused me it became a huge ordeal. It was hard to avoid stuff like that. More and more People had been asking where Jackson was after all he was the lacrosse team captain. Nobody had heard from him since that dreadful night..

Tegan POV

"Isaac meet me at 10 at our spot ok?"

"Sure" he said

"You seem distracted" I said.

"Nah just thinking about that night," he said "that's all I really think about"

"Same here" I said.

He kissed me just a light peck then walked off to Mrs. Norman's class.

Parker POV:

Heaven isn't for real. Your soul doesn't go up and you live happily ever after it never happens like that EVER. Nothing is ever happy. You know that crush you lusted after, they don't like you. You know that brother who was apparently "kidnapped" well he's most likely dead. You know that last word your little brother said to you before he disappeared the word you never hear him say, after all those years of his making fun of you he says sorry. He didn't mean it. Nobody means anything they say, people don't change sorry doesn't count for jack shit. Am I sad about my brother, maybe. Do I know what happened, maybe. Do I have any sympathetic-ness towards my crying parents, maybe.

Isaac POV:

My house had been burnt to shambles that day nobody knows what happened my dad had been inside, the police suspected arson. I looked at the house the memories flooding of my brother happy laughing my mom huddled around the Christmas tree with my brothers and my dad. I screamed at the bad memories after they were murdered the icebox the belt. I felt so overwhelmed trying to block everything out. I had to get to Tegan.

When we met in our spot we decided that we'd live in our abandoned house together. Her mom wouldn't notice and I didn't have a family. I cried on her shoulder she cried on mine. I laced my fingers with hers and we fell asleep together gazing up at the stars. The last word I said before I fell asleep was "I'm not ok." And she said "I'm not either".