Abuse Isaac Lahey: Part 3

I had become so accustomed to all the stares the laughter. Actually it didn't bother me sitting alone in the cafe, I actually found it pleasant. I felt safe alone. I biked home wincing with every crushing pain in my aching leg bones. I cried as I pedaled faster up the hill between the Whittemore house and mine.

"You been crying worthless piece of shit." My dad asked.

"No sir." I said rolling down my pants

"What the hell is on your legs?"

"Pants sir."

"No." "Roll them up." He said.

I cautiously rolled them up. He saw the splints immediately and hit me in the back of the legs with a bat. I fell hard on the ground centimeters away from the steps. I heard a knock on the door I was to busy clawing away from the steps.

All I heard was "DFACS," "OPEN UP"

I looked back as my dad was handcuffed and all I could think as I tumbled down the steps is how I could let myself lose another parent.

--------------------

Tegan POV:

I had done it I had told my mom about Isaac and she had called DFACS. I was scared Isaac would go off the deep end in a foster home so my mom agreed to take him in.

"Isaac this is where you'll sleep, normally this is aiden's room but while you're staying here the twins will share a room."

I saw him nod reluctantly.

"So Isaac you lived next door to the Whittemore's right?" I asked

"I live next door to the Whittemore's" he corrected.

"Oh and my mom is taking you to the orthopedist for your uh legs."

"I'm fine" he seethed.

"You don't look fine." I said

"Time heals all wounds." He said then shut the door in my face.

I heard my mom say "why hello Jackson!" And I knew I'd have to stop avoiding him.

"Hello stranger." He said to smiling his charming smile.

"It's Friday date night." "Remember?"

"Ya of course I do." I said

My mom whispered to me, "don't worry go have fun."

I couldn't tell Jackson about Isaac it would make him over-protective and extremely jealous.

Isaac POV

Being in a new house with new siblings alone was uncomfortable let alone Jackson Whittemore's girlfriend. I wasn't afraid of Jackson just afraid of his possessiveness because I'd actually had a crush on Tegan since 8th grade I just had never admitted it.

Jackson POV

"What's on your mind babe". I asked Tegan

"Just you know thinking."

"About what?"

"I dunno I'm just thinking about kissing you" she said

"Then do it."

We leaned in closer her soft lips caressed mine and I felt safe kissing her. It felt like she'd be mine forever...