Isaac Lahey: Abuse part 2 Sequel

Tegan POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night nervous, about what I did not know. I watched Isaac sleep that often made me feel better. He looked so cute, so peaceful when I knew he didn't actually feel that way. I didn't know what he actually felt. If only I could see the world through his eyes, all the hurt the anger probably built up reminding him every waking moment of his dark past. I wasn't any different, every reminder of my brothers hurt terribly, If only there was something I couldn't have done differently. Like not dating Jackson in the first place. I shuddered at the thought of Jackson. Underneath all his charming looks and solid abs was a truly evil person. He appealed to everyone as Jackson the great nice lacrosse player. As all the girls cried about his disappearance. I glowered about his awful actions. The sun began peeking through the window and I realized I had been up for hours.

Isaacs eyes fluttered open.

"Hey babe." He said in his raspy morning voice.

I kissed him softly on the lips, "Hi booger."

He wiped his nose then laughed his true hearty laugh.

"I haven't heard you laugh like that." I said.

"Actually I'm quite happy." He said.

"Good because hopefully you can put me in a better mood."

"Boo" he said

"You are so cute." I said

"You're cuter"

"Cutest"

"Cuter-er-est-er-est." he said

Then we both cracked up.

Lilly Whittemore POV

My son had disappeared 4 months ago. It was one of the worst days of my life. He hadn't returned my calls I assumed he was with Tegan. I assumed he fell asleep at his birthday party. Then days passed, weeks. The police investigated but they dropped the case because he was gone. He was no where to be found. Parker who was only a year older than Jackson was not showing any signs of care about his brothers disappearance. He had always been a brooding teen, compared to Jackson who was a happy go lucky, smiling, athletic boy. We were at all of his lacrosse games. He was a star, ever since he was in 3rd grade he had been playing like a pro. Parker was artistic he spent most of his days writing songs and preforming them in his room. He didn't like to spent time with his family. We had had a funeral for my father the day after Jackson disappeared we had thought the reason he left was because his grandad had died. But when he didn't return we really weren't sure at all.

"Honey, the phone's for you." My husband said tears in his eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Whittemore?" Said a man's voice.

"This is she." I said

"I hate to tell you this," he said "we have found your son, but he is most likely not going to make it."

"Where is he!!" I said

"At the hospital in Topeka Kansas."

"What?" I said.

"Topeka Kansas." He repeated

i began to get a bad feeling.

"I'll be right there." I said.

Isaac POV

"We could get jobs and be able to buy furniture." I said Tegan and I had been fantasizing about our life for hours.

"And I'll buy all the grocery's because I have a job at the frozen yogurt place."

"I'll get a job at the mechanic shop." I said.

"And then after we graduate we'll both go to USC." She said

"And what happens after that only god will know." I said

"Don't be ridiculous" she said

"I know I don't believe in that stuff."

"Well for our next date," she said "I'm taking you to church."

"It's a date" I said

"It's a date" she repeated