ISAAC LAHEY ABUSE BOOK 2 PART 10

IM SO CLOSE TO 300 READS! PLEASE GET ME THERE!!!

I really want to know what you guys think of my book! Please comment or vote!

I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

~Paige

********************

Dr. Gordon POV

"My daughter and son are at the school I need to get out of here!" I begged.

"I'm sorry Doctor Gordon but you are the on-call surgeon." My fellow co-worker said, her son was a senior at the school and she was leaving.

"Please Dr. I beg of you." I pleaded.

She walked away.

I tried to focus on helping the injured children, I had counted 20. We numbered their heads. 11 Boys 9 Girls. 9 boys were dead, and 8 girls were dead. Their names were unidentified.

I was taking care of a kid named Isaac he was shot once in the side and once in the leg. He was still breathing. All of his family was dead, all murdered. I felt terrible for him he probably wished he was dead too.

I was getting prepared to do surgery on Isaac when I got a call from my husband.

"Honey," He said his voice choked up with tears.

My stomach sank. "Are they alright?" I asked.

"Garrett came to the house carrying her body."

I didn't know what else to do but scream, my husband cried with me. My best friend at the hospital helped me out into the car and drove me home.

My son Garrett who was a freshman was covered in her blood. He couldn't stop crying, like it was his fault. I wrapped my arm around him but he shrugged it off and ran away.

Cody POV:

"Cody Talbot please come to the front office." Was the last thing I heard before the shots were fired. I hadn't been hit but people were all over the ground. Injured. Some dead. I pulled out my phone and called 911. I tried to keep everyone safe. I knew this all too well. Then this pretty senior led all of us to the gym and I saw my girlfriend get hit right in the stomach.

I felt as if I had gone down with her.

"OH GOD NO." I said

I put my hand over her wound to try to stop the bleeding but it was so hard to see with all the lights off. The teachers told us all to go home I walked to my temporary apartment with my foster family.

No one seemed to care.

I had been used to no one caring about me.

I just went outside and cried it felt like the right thing to do. I just prayed. Prayed and prayed. It was the only thing I could do.

Tegan POV:

I was still conscious just heavily doped on morphine. Thinking about Isaac about how I hadn't heard anything about him. How I worried about how he was doing if he'd been shot, if he'd realized that guy that shot up the school was still on the loose.

Then I forgot about my racing mind and I melted into sleep.

JACKSON POV

My mom constantly looked at me. I was still mute. She looked extremely worried.

"Jackson are you alright?" She asked.

I tried to answer but I couldn't the words wouldn't process. I felt as if I couldn't.

The words would come out as slurred weird things like:

"It's his fault."

"What does that mean Jackson?" "JACKSON ANSWER ME."

"It's his fault."

"Who's fault?"

"Everyone's, THEY ALL DID IT."

I punched the wall, and yelled at my mom saying

"ITS HIS FAULT."

GARRETT POV

I had carried my sister home out of the school running in the pouring down rain.

"Garrett?" My mom called

"What." I said monotonously.

"Are you ready to talk?"

"No." I said

I just tapped my pen again and again worried, confused. My mind was going non-stop. I knew what was happening I was having an anxiety attack I often had these.

I tried to sit on my bed to block out the anxiety but it wasn't working. I flipped my lacrosse stick around and around it didn't work. I thought about my sister laughing happy. That definitely didn't work. I hugged my knees to my chest and breathed heavily.

"Mom, Dad help please." I squeaked.

"Oh Garrett are you ok?" My mom said

"No, no I'm not." I said

END OF PART 10 💕