Chapter 16

I watched as Kane said soothing things to Olivia as she was freaking out in her seat. She was trying to get off the plane before we took off. Trying to convince Kane to let her get Kane kept telling her to clam down and that everything would be okay. She had chugged down the alcohol from both there drinks and it didn't do a thing. Nothing Kane was saying was calming her down. The plane started moving and she was quietly arguing with Kane trying to leave before they were in the air. I was about to say something but before I could say it Kane had shut her up by kissing her. He kissed her and held her close. She tried to pull away but he just brought her closer to him and wouldn't stop kissing her. We took off and once we were well into the air he finally stopped kissing her. "Now you can't get off." He said. She glared at him and he smiled a little. 

"I hate you sometimes." He chuckled. 

"Yeah, like you could ever hate me."

"Right now I do." She growled. I saw him pull something out of his cargo pants pocket. 

"Look Liv. Birds." He motioned to the window. She turned and I watched in shock as he stuck a needle in her arm with some clear stuff in it. She gasped and looked at Kane as he pulled it out and slipped it back in the case then his pocket. 

"What the hell Kane?!"  He shrugged. 

"Did you really think I would get on this plane with you for over seven hours without drugging you? I'm sorry Liv but you and planes don't go well together. This will help you relax." She glared at him but I saw her body relaxing. 

"You're an ass!" She growled. Her eyes started drooping. She slumped into her seat and her head landed on his shoulder. She was out cold. I looked at him. 

"How the hell did you get that threw security." He looked at me. 

"You don't need to know." I sighed and looked at Olivia. "What did you do to her?" He looked at her. 

"I drugged her. It makes her fall asleep. Yes she gets pissed for me drugging her but she doens't like needles. So unless I do it by surprise I won't be able to drug her." I felt my eyebrows go to my hair line. 

"You've drugged her before?!" He shrugged. 

"Yeah." 

"And she hasn't killed you yet?" He smiled. 

"I'm still here arn't I? She would rather be drugged and out most of the flight then be awake." I looked at Olivia. She was put cold. I sighed and put on my headphones. I will never understand those two.

~O~

I had fallen asleep and now we were four hours in the flight. I was awake now and listening to my IPod. I was tapped. I looked over and pulled out my headphone and looked at Kane. "Yeah?"

"Watch Olivia." He stood and went towards the curtain in the back. I looked over and saw Olivia with her eyes open, she was curled up on her seat. She smiled a little. 

"Hey." I pulled out the other headphone. 

"Hey, how you feeling." She seemed really drowsy. She sighed. 

"Good." I nodded. 

"Are you okay with Kane drugging you like that?" She nodded. 

"Yeah, its better than the alternative." I nodded. 

"Why are you so scarred of flying?" She smiled. 

"I'm not scarred of flying John. I'm scarred being hundreds of feet in the air in a small pressurized aircraft. If anything happens there is no getting out and if a fight was to occur then it would be to hard to fight and if you shift you can't move. A window goes out and its all over." Hu, now I kind of get it. 

"Has that ever happened before?" She nodded closing her eyes. 

"It was before Tommy had died. We were little and flying to a new home in the state. The plane was struck by lightning. We fell about a hundred feet." She seemed to be drifting off again. Kane came back with a blue plush blanket. He covered Olivia with it. She looked up at Kane and smiled. "Thank you." He sat down and kissed her forehead. He moved the arm rest between them and she laid her head on his lap. He brushed her hair back and kept doing it. She fell asleep. I felt the corners of my lips twitching becoming a smile. 

Aw.

I looked around to see who made the sound. Everyone was asleep or on there devices. Guess I was hearing thing.

~O~

Kane Pov

Olivia had fallen asleep and John was back to listening to his IPod. I stroked Olivia's hair as she slept. I squinted my eyes seeing something on Olivia's left hand. It was red. I moved her hand slightly, trying not to wake her, and moved her fingers. On her palm was a red scar healing. It looked like a bit mark. I looked at Olivia's sleeping form. What have you gotten yourself into now baby?