Chapter 3

Olivia (Rose) POV

I finished cooking dinner and we ate. John was sleeping in a spare bedroom and I was just finishing putting the house to bed. I walked upstairs to my room and opened the door. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into an embrace. Lips met mine and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around my mate and he pulled me closer to his body. He growled at me and I nipped his chin. He smirked at me and ran his hands up and down my waist.  He nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear. "Want to finish what we started in the shower?" I had to use everything I had to pull away from him. My wolf growled at me, she wanted me to give him what he wanted. I walked to my dresser.

"You, my mate, are more horny than you think you are." I could feel him smirking. I pulled off my watch and set it down. He braced his arms beside me and pressed his chest against my back and I felt something hard pressed against me. I bit my lip, my heart started pounding in my chest. I felt his lips brushing against my ear. "Liv." I couldn't help the smirk coming to my face. I pressed myself against him and he growled. "I'm guessing that's a yes." He said while tightening his grip on the dresser. Next thing I knew I was pinned against the wall and he smashed his lips to mine.

~O~

We laid there in silence, the only light in the room was from the moon. My head rested against Kane's bare chest, I was so comfortable. 

"Hey Liv." I turned my head to look at him. 

"Yeah?"

"Remember that party where we met at?" Kane asked rubbing my arm. I scoffed remembering the night.

"Hard not to."

Flashback

I was invited to this party back in the academy days. Serina and I went together. The party was at a lake house in the woods far off from any close civilization.  People were mingling, drinking, dancing, and some few swimming. I wore a black swim suit underneath my cloths just in case I decided to go into the water as an excuse for leaving the party. I wore a red tank top and denim shorts.

Serina and I were walking towards the water. I looked around. This place was packed with wolves, vampires, hybrids, and other things. I felt uneasy. "Hey I'm going to get a drink. Want one?" I asked looking down at Serina. She was so short. She nodded.

"Yeah." I didn't understand why she was wearing a hoodie with jeans in nearly 90 degree weather. I walked back to the fire where the cooler full of drinks were. I grabbed two sodas and started to walk back to where Serina was waiting for me. Then some guy stepped in front of me and others surrounded me. I stopped and looked at them. There was four total, half of them were vampires, the others were wolves. I raised a brow.

"Can I help you?" One of them that was in front of me smiled.

"Yes you can. You here alone darling?" The fang's eyes looked me up and down. 

"No, excuse me." I tried to walk by but they stopped me by stepping in front of me.

"Your new coming here, aren't you?" Someone behind me said. 

"Yeah." The guys looked at me with a smirk.

"You know there's payment for coming here right?" I raised a brow.

"I haven't heard anything about that." The leader, I guess, smirked and stepped closer to me. "And what's the payment?" His smirk grew.

"Come with me to a room and Ill show ya." I looked at the fang and chuckled a little.

"Nice try, maybe you should cut back a little bit. Or go have some more, but I need to go. Now excuses me." I tried to walk passed them and the fang growled. He tried to grab me, but I pulled away, taking a step back. I could smell alcohol on them. Then I heard a deep voice that sent a chill up my spine.