Chapter 14

The black started to fade and I was in a room. The dim light was making my head hurt. I looked across from me and saw Tommy sitting there. He was in a metal chair attatched to the ground. There was leather straps wrapped around his torso, stomach, waist, thighs, calfs, ankles, forarms, bisceps, and ankles. I tried moving a little but couln't. I looked down and saw that I was in the same condition. He was stirring. "Tommy." 

"Yeah?" He blinked and looked at me. 

"They're going to kill us." I licked the cut on my bottom lip. 

"Maybe. At least we can have some fun before we die." I scoffed and raised my head a little. Everything seemed to be pulsing in the room.  

"We're tied up in this room and you want to have some fun? They're not playing around if they have us tied up like this." 

"Just toy with them. They'll get frustrated." I shook my head.  

"We're going to die and you think its the time to play games?" He shrugged. 

"Could be worse." I rolled my eyes. "Thought you enjoyed this. Didn't seem to bother you with your old job." I let out a long breath and leaned my head back. 

"How." 

"I dunno, but they could of put collars on us too." I scoffed and he smiled. He looked at me. 'If we talk like this then they can't hear us. So they don't know what we really saying. They haven't figured out we're twins yet.' He thought to me. I nodded. 

The door opened and in came a guy. He had blonde hair with red eyes. He went over to my brother and looked at him. He slapped my brother and then turned to look at me. Tommy looked at him with an irritated expression. 

The male walked over to me and looked me over. He grabbed my face and turned it side to side. I growled lowly at him and he let go. "You would make a nice meal." He said and looked back at Tommy. "You don't." 

"I'm flattered." Tommy muttered. The vampire looked back at me. 

"Jut tell us what we need and you two can go free. Maybe you can come with me and we can have some fun after wards." He said smirking. I shook my head. 

"Sorry, I don't date fangs. Besides, you're already someone's bitch."  He raised a brow. "You're just in here now and trying to be the good guy before a guy comes in that will probably beat us for information. Still a bitch." Tommy raised a brow. 

'Trying to piss him off?' I glanced at him. 

'I don't deal with the small fish.' My face was grabbed and he got close to my face. His breath was vile. 

"Listen here you little mutt." I closed my eyes and tried to turn a little bit. 

"Okay, but can you please get a breath mint or something. It smelled like something rolled in the sewer then crawled into your mouth and died." He was getting angry. Tommy was trying to hold back a laugh. 

Great, they are about to die and are playing jokes. Smooth move guys. The guy moved closer to Olivia. 

"Actually you're wrong. Im here to ask nicely before I start beating one of you." He stood and went to Tommy. I looked at him. 

"I wouldn't even bother with him, he's won't tell you anything." He ignored me and raised his fist to hit Tommy. Tommy winced. 

"OKAY!! I"LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!!" He screamed. The guy lowered his fist and looked at me with a smirk. He looked back to Tommy.