Chapter 26

Drake POV

I sat at the couch with some of the other pack members watching the screen. There was a wild fire in Ralcorn's forest raging through it and burning everything. So far ten people have been killed. "You really think this is from the drought they've been having?" Alice asked looking at me. I shrugged. 

"Its possible, they haven't had rain for weeks." I answered not taking my eyes off the screen. 

"Its going pretty fast to be a normal wild fire. Either its all dry as a bone or that's red hell fire." Noah said sitting beside me. "But it shouldn't worry us until it gets closer to our borders. Its not our territory, the RPD department can take care of it." He said popping a fire candy into his mouth. 

Rene came in and turned off the TV. I turned and looked at him. "So instead of you three helping find our missing Alphas you're sitting on your asses watching TV." Noah looked back at him. 

"I hacked into the flight plan for the plane they got on. They went towards  Devil's Circle before the transmitter went out. There cell phones are off or destroyed. They're fine." Rene growled. 

"Thats not fine Noah, that is cause to worry.  For all we know they're dead!" His eyes flashed and I stood up. He growled at me. 

"No, they're fine." Noah said laying on the couch with his feet dangling off the armrest. "They are harder to kill than Mingriants, and you can't get rid of those for nothing." Rene rubbed his forehead, he was on edge. 

"Okay, but how do you know that they're fine or even alive?" He asked narrowing his eyes at him. Noah pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed a little person on a screen with hearts in it's eyes. It actually looked sort of like a miny John. 

"Cause John is still alive." Rene raised a brow. 

"When did you do that?!" I asked looking down at him. He popped another candy in his mouth. He touched the screen and it turned into a map.

"His first night here, Liv asked me to put a tracker on him. His tracker location is shot to shit but his heart monitor is still online and he's alive. If he's alive then our Alphas are alive. Don't worry about them and relax." I growled at him as he turned off his phone, slipping it into his pocket. 

"Why didn't you let us know about that stupid thing yesterday?!" I growled and he shrugged. 

"Forgot that you didn't know. I've been doing a lot of things lately for "our Alphas". I haven't gotten any sleep in three days. Give me a break." He got up and went towards the kitchen. 

"How are you still awake?!" Alice asked. He grabbed a mug off the table. 

"A cup of coffee every two hours, extra caffeine, with lots of candy. Im gonna be in my room if you need me. So please don't." He disappeared into the kitchen. I looked at Rene, it looks like he hasn't gotten much sleep either. Seems like no one is sleeping well. I heard a buzzing and looked at Rene as he answered his phone. 

"Rene......What?!"

********

Olivia POV

I walked with Lyon do the hall, at the end was two large gold doors with lions as the handles. There were two guards on either side of the door. Lyons stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Olivia, before we go in there I have to tell you that we have another guest. An old friend." I nodded. 

"Okay-" He cut me off. 

"You're not aloud to fight with him. You've already fought with one of my employees today and would of killed her if I didn't step in." I rolled my eyes. "I mean it Olivia, knowing you two you'll argue until one of you throws a punch." I looked at him confused.