Chapter 12 part 3

Olivia pov

We got to the Silver River Lodge that was two hours away from the house. Alice had gotten rooms for everyone. Kane told me to go to our room and he'd take care of my mother. I went to the second furthest room. John was staying in there and Kane and I was sharing the furthest.

 I wanted to see if he was okay. He reminded me of my brother. There eyes were exactly the same, they acted similar.....it was just hard not looking out for a kid that was so similar to him. That's why I've always kept an eye on him. I opened his door and shut it. I looked at the bed and froze when I saw a figure laying beside him. She had long blonde hair and icy blue eyes. I growled, I was not in the mood for any shit from her. "Sh," The vampire woman said. She brushed hair out of John's face. "He's sleeping." 

"What do you want vampire?" She tsked. 

"Shouldn't talk that way to me when I'm so close to him. He's still human and all my hand needs to do is slip and he's dead." I growled. "Better calm down, if anyone comes in here or interrupts us Ill kill him in front of you." I quieted my growl and shut myself off to everyone in the pack. She was too close to John for me to do anything. She looked down at him. "I have to say for a human he is cute. Looks very yummy." She flicked her tongue out and licked his neck. I glared at her. I couldn't do anything to help him. I move she could kill him before I touch her. 

"What do you want?" She chuckled. 

"No need to rush things Olivia. Lets get the formalities out of the way. My name is Katherine." I growled. She laughed. "Argos was right, you do have temper problems." I felt my eyes flash dangerously at her. "Oh, just his name gets under your skin."

"What do you want?" She ran her hand down John's chest. 

"Argos sent me here to deliver you a message. Since you were too late to meet him earlier tonight. As punishment he killed your mother." I clenched my jaw. I wanted to rip this bitch apart. 

"What's the message?" She rolled her eyes. 

"Your no fun." she looked at me. "Argos wants to meet his little dog." She stood up and walked over to me. I wanted to know what Argos wanted before I killed her. "Don't think about killing or harming me. He says if you even touch me he'll do what he threatens to do anyway if you refuse." Damn. I can't beat any information out of her. She got close to me. "Argos wants you, his little bitch, to meet him at this place at this time tomorrow." She slipped something into my front pocket but her hand lingered there rubbing my thigh. I bit my lip to suppress a growl. "You either be there alone or he will slowly kill everyone you love. Starting with your little lost puppy over there, then that sexy mate of yours and his brother, then all your friends." She got closer to my ear. "He's already killed your mother for being late, and your brother. Argos isn't happy with you, he expected more." She nuzzled my neck inhaling my scent, a cold shiver ran down my spine. "If you tell anyone about the meeting or if you're late then he'll kill him in front of you. I don't think you want little John over there getting hurt." She licked my neck and nipped my ear. "Behave for him or you're in trouble. Ill see you around Olivia." She removed her hand and walked around me and to the door leaving. I growled. The first time I get the chance I'm killing that bitch. 

John stirred in his sleep. I left the room and shut the door. There was no trace of Katherine. I went to my room and took a hot shower to wash away that blood sucker's touch off. I got out and laid on the bed. I can't do what I did with Tommy and shut down. I can't do that now when everyone I know and care about are in danger. I looked at the slip of paper and read the location. It was a couple of miles from here and he wanted me to meet him there before sunrise. I crumpled the paper and it burned in my hand. I tried to calm down as much as possible. The door opened making me jump. Kane stood there. I sighed and laid back down. He came over to me and laid behind me wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my neck.