They're going on a date

The next day:

I was sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast with Andrine. Jack was in his room streaming. He said he would be streaming all day. We had made some sandwiches together. It wasn't the tofu sandwich, but it was still good.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I think so." She said while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"What did you even do last night?" I asked her.

"You mean when we were watching a movie?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Um.. I got really tired, I think we both did. So I fell asleep on his chest in the middle of the movie. He was just holding around me and I just felt really safe, I felt comfortable.." She said.

"So you didn't do anything?" I asked with food in my mouth.

"No.. I mean, I thought about kissing him, but I didn't think it was the right time, yet." She said.

"Maybe the right time will come tonight." I said while taking another bite of my sandwich.

---

We ate our breakfast and took Ace out for a walk. Jakob wasn't the only one who liked Andrine, Ace really liked her as well. 

"He's just the cutest dog." She said and he turned to her.

"Yes, you are the cutest." She said to him and he started wiggling his tale. 

"Are you gonna wear anything special, or?" I asked her.

"Um, I didn't really pack anything special. Didn't think I was going on a date when I got on the plane to come see you." She said.

"You don't have to wear anything special, I think he'd just love to see you the way he always sees you." I said smiling at her.

---

We got back to the house after a long walk with Ace. He usually still had a lot of energy when we got back from the walks, but this time he just went straight to bed. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Andrine said.

I was laying on her bed, just relaxing after our walk. I grabbed my phone and started typing.

To Jack💛: I miss you

Jack's pov:

I was streaming while I got the text from Y/N. I knew she was in the house, and she knew I was in my room. She was so cute.

The chat:

What is he smiling at?

What did you get?

Is it Y/N?

I caught myself smiling at my phone, and so did the chat I could see.

I texted her back:

To Y/N💛: I miss you too😘

Y/N's pov:

Andrine got out of the shower and saw me laying in her bed, smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said as I sat up in the bed. 

I didn't really help her out with anything, cause I wanted her to put on whatever she was comfortable with and felt good in herself. She looked beautiful as always.

"I think I'm ready." She said.

I followed he out the door to see Jakob waiting for her. 

"Bye, I'll se you later." She said.

"See you later, babe." I said back.

I was getting pretty hungry again, so I went back to the kitchen. 

"Oh, hey." I said when I saw Alex sitting there.

"Hi, Y/N." He said.

"I'm just gonna make some food." I said.

He was sitting on his phone. "Can you make something for me too?" He asked.

"Of course." I said as I opened the fridge. 

I saw some veggies that were about to go bad, so I figured I'd make some tacos. I didn't like wasting food, and with all the people in this house, it wasn't easy.

I started making the food and heard Alex putting away his phone.

"So, did they go on a date?" He asked.

"Yeah, they just left." I said while chopping the veggies.

"So now Jakob is getting a girlfriend too, huh?" He asked.

"Well, that'd be nice. They're really cute and I just feel like they would fit really good together." I said.

"Soon I'm gonna be the only one that's single in this house." He said.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know.. At least I get to hang with you, and that's nice." He said.

"Just don't rush anything. If you want a girl in your life, eventually she will come." I said.

I made the tacos and gave a plate to Alex.

"Thank you." He said.

"I saw our dancing video. It got a lot of views." I said as I took my first bite.

"Yeah, it did. Hope you won't leave soon cause I need you here." He said and we both started laughing.

The time went on and me and Alex kept talking. It was so nice talking to him.

Suddenly he got a text and he checked his phone.

"Um, it's from Jakob." He said.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"They went a little further away than planned, and he's asking if I can come pick them up?" He said.

"I'll join you." I said.

We got in the car and were on our way to pick them up. Alex put some music on and we both started singing along. 

"I love this song." I said.

"Yeah, me too." Alex said.

We kept singing and danced a little, cause that was our thing now. I looked up and saw a car coming right towards us. It went so fast and there was nothing we could do. Alex tried steering away, but it didn't help..