Having a weird feeling

One week later:

I sat in the kitchen eating lunch with Alex and Jacob. Jack was in his room streaming. I told him he could be alone while he was streaming. He told me it was fine if I stayed, but I knew that, thought I'd just hang with the other guys a little bit. I had been here for about a week now, and hadn't seen a lot of the others. Usually it was just me, Jack, and Ace of course. I loved hanging with Jack all the time, but it also took a lot of energy being around each other that much. 

"So, how are things for you two?" Alex asked. 

"Oh, it's fine. I mean, it's pretty great, it just takes a lot of energy I guess." I said. And even though it took a lot of energy, it felt like I lost more energy than I should. I didn't feel like there was something negative between me and Jack, I just felt really weird.

"Yeah, I get that." Alex said.

I ate my lunch and decided I wanted to take Ace for a walk. I went down to Jack's room where he and Ace were. 

"Hey, Babe." Jack said as I walked in. I just smiled at him.

The chat:

Aw, he called her babe😍

They're so cute!

"Just wanted to take Ace for a walk." I said to him. Ace heard what I said and came right to me. 

"Oh, great." Jack said. I gave him a kiss before Ace and I left the room.

"Come on Ace, Let's go for a walk. Just you and me boy." He kept wiggling his tale as he was looking at me. 

We got downstairs and want outside. I closed my eyes for a second just taking in the air. It felt good. Ace dragged me with him. He wasn't as patient as I was. 

We had a pretty long walk and it felt so good. Just being alone for a second was really nice, but I still had the weird feeling in my body, and it got more and more physically. 

"Okey, Ace, Let's go inside." Ace was still pretty excited.

We got back inside and Ace ran right upstairs to Jack's room. I followed him. I both got inside and Jack was laying on the bed. 

"Hey, Ace! I've missed you!" He said. We were gone for pretty long.

He looked at me. "And I missed you too of course." He waved me over.

I got down in the bed with him, laying my head down on his chest.

"Is something wrong?" He asked me. 

"I don't feel so good. I mean, I don't know what it is, I just feel weird." I said.

"Is that why you wanted to be alone today?" He asked.

"Um.. Yeah I guess. You know I want to be with you, and I love being able to see you all day, it's just.. I don't have any energy and I hate that I don't know what it is." I said. He held his arms around me and kiss me on the head.

Jack's pov:

I knew how she like being in control, and her not being able to have control over her own body, I knew how much she hated that. There weren't much I could do, all I wanted to do now was to lay here in the bed with her, holding her, kissing her and hopefully make her feel just a little bit better and relaxed. I knew she wasn't relaxing in this situation, and that was probably why she didn't have much energy. But that wasn't the problem..