She called me

The next day:

I woke up feeling Jack's hand stroking me. I tried opening my eyes, but I was still pretty tired, all I managed to do was to make some sounds.

"Mmm." I said.

I felt Jack moving. "Oh, shit you scared me." He said.

I smiled as I was looking up on him with my eyes barely open.

"Mm, I don't feel so good." I said to him.

"Can't say I'm surprised." He said as he was smiling at me. He grabbed my waist and held me tighter.

"Me neither." I said.

"Your phone called, but I didn't want to wake you. It was Andrine." He said.

"Really? I gotta call her back." I said and opened my eyes properly. I tried reaching my phone, but I couldn't get it.

"Need some help?" Jack ask.

"Yup." I said as I was still reaching for it.

He started laughing a little. "You're so cute." He said before he kissed me on the forehead and got out of bed. He gave me the phone and I called her back.

"I'm just gonna go take Ace for a little walk." Jack said as he took Ace with him and left the room.

It didn't take long before she answered. "Heeeeey." She said.

"Oh my god, hey!" I said back.

"It's so lonely here without you." She said.

"I miss you so much!" I said.

"I just woke up. We were out last night and I had a little too much to drink. Don't feel really good today." I said.

"Wish I could be there and you those delicious tofu sandwiches that I always make when you're hungover." She said. "But you got Jack, so I'm sure you'll be fine." She added.

"Well, nothings beats those sandwiches though." I said and I could hear her smile through the phone. 

"But what if you were actually here though.." I said, thinking it would have been fun if she came and visited us.

"What do you mean?" She said. 

"What if you came here?" I said.

"Really? You want me to come visit you?" She said.

"I miss making food with you." I said. "And I miss talking with you, and I miss your hugs, I miss staying up until 3am with you, I miss when you always kiss me on the cheek when we say good night, it's not the same with Jack, just saying." I added.

She started laughing. "But is it okay for everyone. I mean, there's a lot of people there, right?" She asked.

"Yup, and it's basically just boys, so I think they are fine with another girl in the house." I said.

We started planning her trip, and we were both so excited. I couldn't wait to see her again. I had been here for a while, and I really liked being here, but I also really missed being home. And I especially missed Andrine. She even made the plan with Jack on sending me here, now I wanted to send her too. 

Jack and Ace came into the room as I was talking with her.

"Oh, hey Jack." Andrine said.

"Hi, Ace say hi. Hiii." He said as he pretended it was Ace talking. 

Andrine started laughing.

"So, when are you coming to visit us?" He said.

"Oh, well, I'm actually coming soon. Y/N and I was just talking about it." She said.

"Oh, really? Can't wait to meet you, and I'm sure there are some others here who would like to meet you as well." He said.

I knew they had talked with each other before, but they hadn't met before. 

"See, I told you they're okay with it." I said as I was smiling into the phone.

"I gotta go eat something now." I said.

"I'll be making you those sandwiches soon." She said.