"I fell for you"

We had sex, and I was a little bit scared, but it was all good. I told him to be careful cause I didn't know if it would feel different or anything, but it all felt normal. Everything was back to normal, finally.

The next day:

Another beautiful day in LA. We had been awake for a few hours and Jack was about to film a video with some of the other guys for Rug's channel. I didn't know what it was, all I knew was that they were outside. I was sitting alone in the kitchen eating a veggie burger. It wasn't often that I got to be alone in this house, but it was so relaxing to just be in the kitchen all alone, making some food and not get interrupted while eating it. I liked being with the others, but not all the time. I ate my burger and wiped some ketchup off my face. 

"Mm, I love food." I said to myself.

I jumped off the chair and decided I wanted to go out and see what they were filming. I didn't know what to expect and I thought that I'd just be in the background so that people wouldn't see me when they watched the video. But that didn't really go as planned.

I got outside, music was on and I could see the guys trying to get around some chairs. Didn't think much about it, but when I came closer I could see that they had a lot of soap under their feet. I gasped. 

"Oh my god." I said. I was thinking to myself "This will not go well."

I sat down with Jarvis who was already out of the challenge. 

"This can't be good." I said.

"I know." Jarvis said. 

I was sitting there, hoping Jack would lose the next round. The music stopped and he was standing right next to a chair. And of course he sat down.

"Noooo." I shouted. "Oh my god, help." I said. I hated watching this.

Frazier was out and he sat down with me and Jarvis. 

"Please don't win this, Jack." I said. "I mean, you can just give up you know." I said looking him. 

"You're gonna get hurt." I said before the music started again. This time they threw some lego in there as well. I close my eyes for a second. I was so scared. They all struggled getting around the chairs and I couldn't stop watching. I couldn't sit still so I got up. Starting walking around them. My plan on just being in the background really didn't go as planned. I was watching Jack as he struggled to get around. The music stopped and Jack was spinning around as he slipped, hitting the ground. I gasped. He fell pretty hard. He was just laying there, laughing. I helped him up. He was still laughing. It looked pretty bad when he fell, but I couldn't help but smile.

"At least you're out of it now." I said. I took some legos off of him. He was covered in them. He gave me a little kiss and kept slipping around. We sat down by the pool and I held on to him. 

"I fell for you." he said smiling at me.

"I hate you." I said, and I couldn't hold myself from laughing.

"No, you don't." He said still smiling at me.

"No, I don't." I said and kissed him. "But I'm gonna hold on to you."

Unfortunately for me, Jack was stronger than me. The music stopped again and Rug was the next one to go out. Jack grabbed my waist and dragged me onto the soap and legos. 

"Nooo." I shouted. I gave him my bambi eyes. 

"You love me, you love me. Please don't do this." I shouted. At least I had better balance than him. I was basically standing still, trying not to move, while he was still slipping around. I dragged him off of it. I finally felt like I was in control. 

"Hey.." he said.

"I got you know, bitch." I said to him. I gave him a look that said "Now I'm in control." His feet was full of soap so it was hard for him to move. I grabbed him around his waist, looked up at him and kissed him. He didn't stop me.

"Well, I have to admit, I like this better." he said.

"Get a room you two." Alex shouted. Jack kept kissing me.

For the last round it was only Alex and Lucas left. 

"There's no way Alex will win this." I said.

"Hey, I heard that." Alex said back. The music went on again. Lucas was so far away from the chair when the music stopped again, so of course Alex won.

"Alex just won a challenge, what?" Rug said. 

"I know, right?" I said.

Alex got up. "Oh, I'm gonna get you." He said and started running towards me. I ran away from him and could hear him falling on the ground behind me.

"I guess he also fell for you, Y/N." Rug shouted.

I was laughing while I ran inside the house.

(I was inspired by this video:

And btw, just curious, what countries do you guys live in?💛)