Watching a movie

We sat in Jack's room, eating our food that we ordered. I was stuffing the food in my mouth the way I always did. I was moaning cause the food was so good.

"Mmm, mm." Kept coming from my mouth.

"You're really cute when you eat food." Jack said.

"I am?" I asked with all the food in my mouth.

"No, not really." He said and laughed. 

I ate all my food and thought I'd check on Andrine. 

"Um, I think I'm gonna go check on Andrine." I said to him.

"I'll come with." He said as he got rid of the trash. 

We went upstairs to se both Andrine and Jakob sitting in the kitchen. They both had empty plates in front of them.

"Hey guys." I said to them.

"Oh, hi." Andrine said as she turned to me. She looked pretty happy.

She looked back at Jakob. "I'll take the plates." She said as she got up and grabbed the plates.

"Guess I'll stay here with Jakob." Jack said to me.

"Okay." I said and gave him a kiss.

Andrine put the plates away and came towards me. She turned to Jakob again. "We'll talk later, Jakob." She said.

I really wanted to know what they had been talking about. She couldn't stop smiling, so I figured it had to be something good.

We went down to the guest room so we could talk. I sat down on the bed.

"Oh my god, Y/N." She said.

"What is it? Tell me!" I said.

"Soo, I wasn't sure on doing it, you know.." She said.

"Did you?.." I asked.

"No, not really. Um, I wanted to, cause he was so easy talking with, and he told me about his family, and I told him about school and what I've been doing the last year. I wanted to ask him out, but when I decided I wanted to ask, he did it. He asked me out.." She said.

"Are you serious?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

She kept nodding and smiling.

"Maybe we can go on a double date sometime." I said.

"Yeah, that'd be fun." She said.

"And no, I'm not gonna stay with Jakob all the time." She said.

"I totally get it if you want to hang with him, and I'm not gonna stop if you if that's what you want. But we can do stuff all four of us." I said smiling at her. 

"I'm so excited Y/N, he seems so nice and.. I don't know what to do." She said.

"He asked you on a date, it's gonna be fine." I said.

---

The day went on. Andrine and I took Ace out for a walk, and I showed her the neighborhood. I also showed her the hill Jack took me to watch the sunset. 

I grabbed her for a hug. "I'm so glad you're here." I said.

"And I'm so glad you asked me to come." She said.

It started getting dark and I was thinking that we'd ask the guys to watch a movie together.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked Andrine.

"Yeah, sure." She said, smiling.

"I'll ask the guys if they want to join." I said as went to find them.

I knew Jack was in his room. I opened the door and asked if he wanted to join.

"Yeah, sure." He said and came towards me.

I turned around and walk out of the room again. I felt Jack right behind me, and suddenly he grabbed my ass. I wasn't expecting that, so I jumped a little.

He started laughed before he got his hands around me and whispered in my ear: "I just can't stop touching you.."

I stopped and turned facing him. I just stood there looking at him. 

"You're really saying that now? It's not like we're gonna watch this movie alone." I said.

He just started laughing again before he whispered again: "I know.." 

We went down to the theatre room to see Andrine and Jakob there. Of course they had found each other. 

"So, what are we watching?" Jakob asked.

"Um, I was thinking maybe Indiana Jones?" I said.

They were all up for some Indiana Jones. 

"I'll find some blankets." Jakob said.

He found two blankets and gave one of them to me and Jack.

"Ohh, I see." I said quietly so that only Jack heard me.

I looked over at Andrine and just smiled at her. She seemed pretty happy about it. 

Jack took the blanket and sat down. I sat down right next to him and he covered us both with the blanket. 

"It's gonna get hot." I said.

"I know.." He whispered.

He kept whispering, and I didn't know if he meant it, was he planning anything? I didn't know, and I didn't think too much about it. 

We started the movie and Jack was holding around me. We both kept looking over at the others who was sitting in the other corner. They were also both covered by the blanket. They were watching the movie and didn't seem to talk much. I mean, that's not really what you do so much while watching a movie anyways. 

"Do you think he's holding her under there?" I whispered.

"Probably." He whispered back. 

---

We had been watching the movie for a while, and it started getting really hot. 

"It's so hot." I said and took my sweater off. I wasn't wearing a bra, and suddenly I felt Jack's hands coming up under my shirt. 

I turned to look at him. "Ohh." I said. "I don't think this will make it any colder though." I whispered. 

"I know.." He whispered again. 

I looked over at the others and Andrine was laying on Jakob's chest. They looked so cute. 

Jack was rubbing my boobs and my nipples were getting hard. He knew the movie was about to end.