Going to the beach

Some days later:

I had been relaxing and trying to take things easy after the accident. Andrine was going back home soon, and I hadn't really seen her that much while she had been here. It was nothing I could do much about though. And I knew she had Jakob, so I guess I was okay with it. My body was still pretty sore, especially my face. The pain wasn't so bad, but I still had to relax and just let my body heal. 

I was laying in Jack's bed when he came in. He gave me a really good kiss on the lips, cause finally I could kiss him without it hurting too much.

"I brought you some water." He said and gave me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I said as I took the glass from him.

I took a good sip of it. "So, the weather is really nice today." I said, smiling at him.

"Uh, yeah.. Did you have something on your mind?" He asked.

"Andrine is leaving soon, and I want to do something with her before she leaves." I said.

He kept looking at me. "We could go to the beach." I suggested.

"Um, are you sure we should do that?" He asked.

"My body feels a lot better, and I know it's still in the healing process, but I'll be careful." I said.

"Okay.. Well, if you want to, I'm sure we can figure it out." He said.

"Can you ask the others if they want to join?" I asked.

"Who?" He asked.

"Everyone." I said.

I hadn't told Jack about it yet, not Andrine either, but I was planning on going with Andrine back home. It wasn't easy being here while trying to relax when all I wanted to do was to hang out with Jack, with Alex, I couldn't even do stuff with Andrine while she was here, and I missed my family. I wanted to go home to my parents, see my sister and her girlfriend, feel the fresh air, hear the birds singing outside my window in the morning. It wasn't like that here in LA. I knew I would miss Jack a lot, but I also knew he would understand. 

---

Jack had asked everyone in the house if they wanted to join us to the beach. Andrine and Jakob were ready of course. Not everyone was come, but Alex and Lucas also joined us. 

I was standing downstairs with Jack waiting for everyone. We could hear them getting to the stairs. 

"I'm not gonna drive this time." Alex said as they all came down.

"I'll drive." Lucas said.

We all got in the car and were headed to the beach. 

"This was a good idea, Y/N." Alex said.

I smiled at him, but then I thought about the fact that I was leaving soon and I had to tell Jack.

We got to the beach, and all the boys, except from Jack ran into to water. Him and Andrine was standing next to me and I could feel them being a bit worried.

"I'm okay, I promise." I said.

Andrine gave me a little smile before she also got in the water. 

"I'll stay here with you." Jack said. "I mean, don't want the crabs to attack you or anything, or the landsharks to get you." He added.

I started laughing. "Landsharks?" 

"Yeah.. You never know what you'll meet." He said.

I were sitting on the beach for a while, just me and Jack.

"I wanna get in the water." I said.

"Are you.." He didn't get to finish his sentence before I got up and took my clothes off, only to be left in the swimsuit.

"You coming?" I asked him while I reached my hand out to him.

I took my hand, got up and took his clothes off.

He grabbed my hand while we were getting in the water. We didn't go too far, cause I didn't want to get any saltwater on my face. I was holding him around his neck wrapped my legs around him.

"Just don't fall now." I said as I laid my head on his chest. 

"I got you." He said and kissed me on the head.

We were both looking at the others who were playing in the water. They were throwing water at each other, and of course, Alex got the most of it. Andrine was swimming closer to Jakob and we could see them talking. They got further away from the other two who was still throwing water at each other. They got even closer and we could see them kissing. 

"They are so cute." I said. 

"Yeah." He said and I looked up on him. He leaned in to kiss me. Now that we could kiss each other again, he was giving me the best kisses. I would miss those soft lips. 

"There is something I've been thinking about." I said.

He looked at me. "What is it?" He asked.

"You know how Andrine is leaving soon?" I asked. "I think I'm gonna go with her." I added.

He looked at me with a face that said "I totally understand."

I explained him how I felt about being here right now, and how I missed my family. Of course he understood it, and I didn't really had to explain it, but I wanted to.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He said and kissed me again.

"I'm gonna miss you too. A lot." I said and he held tighter around me.

(The next part will be the final one. I will write and upload it later today💛💛)