Going home

The next day:

Y/N's pov:

I knew that Alex was going home today, and I hadn't seen him yet. Jack stayed with me all night. My body felt a little bit better, but my face still hurt pretty bad. It was easier to open my eyes properly and my chest was pretty bruised. 

I looked at Jack, he was still sleeping. Don't think he had too much sleep through the night, and he was still holding my hand. 

I squeezed his hand so he would wake up. He opened his eyes and I gave him a little smile.

He lifted his hand up to my cheek, the one that wasn't stitched up, and just carefully stroked it.

"Hey beautiful." He said, smiling back at me.

The door opened, and the doctor came in with some painkillers for me.

"Good morning, how do you feel today?" She asked me.

"I feel a little bit better, but it still hurts." I said.

"That's good. You'll feel pretty sore the next days, painkillers will help you, but the best thing is for you to rest your body, don't be too active the next days, and just let the body heal." She said as she gave me the pills.

"Thank you." I said. I took the pills and swallowed them.

"When can she go home?" Jack asked.

"We think she can go home tomorrow. We just need to take some more tests to see if everything is still fine." The doctor said.

She left the room and I looked at Jack.

"I wanna see Alex." I said.

"I can go check if it's possible." He said. I just nodded at him.

He left the room, and after a little while he came back with Alex.

I reached my hand out when I saw him. He took it and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, you're the one that got hurt." He said.

"When are you going home?" I asked.

"In a few hours they said." He said.

Jack looked at me. "I can leave if you guys want to talk alone." He said.

I knew he didn't want me to be alone, but now that Alex was here, I wasn't alone. I also knew he needed some rest.

"Will you be back in a few hours then?" I asked.

"Of course." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Jack left and it was only me and Alex in the room.

I told him not to blame himself, and that I was fine. Even though I was still in pain, my body could heal, it was nothing too serious. 

"Just please don't stop hanging with me cause you're afraid I'll get hurt again." I said.

He laughed a little. "I'll take the risk." I said.

We were talking for a while until the doctor came back. Alex had to get his last test before he could go home. He left the room and I was alone. I knew Jack would be back soon, but I didn't like being alone. I was just hoping he got some rest while being home. 

---

Jack came back and we started talking about our relationship. We talked about everything, from when it all started up until now. 

"I'm so glad I met you." He said.

"I'm also glad you met me." I said giving him a smile.

The next day:

I had my last tests and the results said that everything was fine. I just had to be careful and not do a lot of activities. As much as I hated that, I wanted to body to get back to normal.

I got all my stuff and Jack drove us back home. Andrine was waiting for me outside. I wanted to hug her, but I knew Ip probably shouldn't. 

"It's good to see you on your feet." She said.

"It feels good." I said.

I hadn't talked much with Andrine after she and Jakob went on a date. I wanted to hear what happened. 

"I'm gonna go upstairs." Jack said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Andrine and I went inside her room so that we could talk.

"Tell me everything." I said.

And she did, she told me everything. They had been walking along the beach, and suddenly they so far away, so that's when Jakob texted Alex to ask if he could come get them. 

"We sat down when we waited for you guys, and it started getting cold, so Jakob was holding around me. I looked him in the eyes, and it felt like it was the right time, so I kissed him." She said smiling big. 

I felt so happy when she told me about it.

"I'm sorry for ruining such a beautiful moment." I said.

"Don't say that, the moment was still beautiful. What happened after is another story, I'm just glad you're okay." She said.