Telling everyone

Jack's pov:

She was so tired last night, guess I didn't really make her more awake with our bed activities. She fell asleep right after. She didn't even hear me telling her that I love her too. I really did. This relationship had gone pretty fast, but I had never felt anything in my life feeling more right before. 

I was laying in the bed next to Y/N. She was still asleep. Guess she really needed that sleep. I got closer to her, stuck my feet under the blanket touching hers. I took her hand and braided it in to mine. I could feel her starting to wake up. She moaned a little before she opened her eyes. She turned to me smiling. 

"Good morning, babe." I said to her.

Y/N's pov:

I opened my eyes properly feeling Jack's body laying close to mine. 

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 1pm." He said smiling at me.

"What? Did I really sleep for that long?" I gasped.

"You were pretty tired last." He said.

I couldn't remember anything after us having sex. Did I fall asleep right away? I felt weird. I was looking into the air trying to remember, but it didn't help. I really couldn't remember anything.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked him

"Um, not that long. I mean, don't really mind laying here next to you though." He was so cute.

2 hours later:

I  was in the kitchen getting some water when Jakob came in. 

"Oh, hey." He said looking a bit surprised.

"Hey." I said back. "Just getting some water."

I think everyone in the house understood what the thing between me and Jack was. Don't think it's that normal flying all the way from Norway just to hang out.

"Where's Jack?" He asked.

"Oh, he's in his room streaming." I told him. "I'm gonna go check on him I guess."

I left the kitchen and got into Jack's room. He had his headset on and he looked so focused. I closed the door behind me and he saw me. He took his headset halfway off looking at me.

"Y/N, come over here." he said. Y/N? He was streaming and he just told my name?

He took his headset back on. "Um, guys, there is someone here I want you to meet." He said. Were we about to tell them about us?

I got next to Jack and sat down on his lap.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend." He said smiling big.

"Hi, guys." I said feeling a bit awkward. 

The chat:

Omg, he has a girlfriend? 

How did we not know this?

She's really pretty!

They look so cute I'm gonna cry

We watched the chat together and people were really nice.

"You guys are the best, I love you!" He said and turned to me.

"And I love you too." He said and kissed me.