The real fighter

Over a month later:

I had been home with my family for a while now. I spent time with my parents who were really excited to have me home. I had late night talks with my sister about everything that had happened. We ate a lot of food. My sister Emma and her girlfriend Amy was moving in together, so I helped them with that. I saw their apartment, which was in Oslo, which also meant I would be able to see them more often when I was home. I was really excited for them. They were also talking about adopting a dog which just made me even more excited. 

I had been at my parents house all the time while being her, but I got to my apartment the last day before heading back to LA. I also wanted to see Andrine again. I had seen her a couple of times while being home, but not much. 

"You're so lucky." She said. "I want to go back too." She said. 

Her and Jakob were a couple now. She hadn't seen him since we left, but he was going home to Sweden soon and Andrine was coming with.

"I'll see him soon though." She said. "Will you give him a big hug from me when you see him?" She added.

"Of course." I said.

I was packing my stuff and it gave me a flashback from the last time I did it. When I first met Jack and how fast everything went. I went through all of it in my head. Even though there was a lot of shit that had happened, it was a really good time. And I was about to get back to it, but this time  was bringing something special, something I had only told Jack about.

Andrine and I stayed up talking all night. I didn't care that my flight was leaving early, it only gave me a bigger chance of sleep on the flight. I mean, it was a pretty long flight.

I slept for maybe two hours before Andrine drove me to the airport. It felt like deja vu. Maybe it was.

Andrine took something out of her pocket. "I made you this to have on the plane."

I looked at it. It was tofu sandwich. I gave Andrine a big hug before I said goodbye and got on the plane.

My plan on getting some sleep on the plane worked. I slept almost the entire flight.

When I got off the plane I checked my phone to see a text from Jack.

Jack💛: I'm sorry, I had to get some sleep. Alex is picking you up💛

I was really excited to see Alex again too. We got pretty close while I was here and I couldn't wait to hang out with him again. 

I could spot his car, and I could see it being fixed after the accident. Alex was standing in front of it looking at his phone. I tried waving at him to get his attention, but it didn't work.

"Alex!" I shouted as I was waving.

He put his phone down. "Y/N! Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you again." He said while I was going in for a hug. 

"Your car looks good." I said.

"Get in." He said giving me a big smile.

We got in the car and drove away.

"I don't know if Jack told you, but he was up streaming last night and he didn't go to bed until 5 am." He said.

"I get why he needed that sleep." I said.

We got to the house and I got out of the car right away. I couldn't wait to see Jack. I ran upstairs and opened the door to his room. He was still sleeping. I tried to be quiet, but when I got to his bed he opened his eyes and saw he. 

"Oh my god, you're here!" He said and dragged me into the bed.

He kissed me, then he kissed me again, and another time. 

"I've missed you." I said as I wrinkled my nose.

"You're so cute when you do that." He said as he kissed me again.

He lifted his hands to my cheeks. "It looks good." He said.

My stitches were gone and I only had a scar left. He was stroking my scar carefully.

"You really are a fighter." He said as his hands went down my body. Down my waist and up under my sweater, touching my belly. It had gotten a little bit bigger.

"That's were the real fighter is." I said and kissed him again.

(EDIT: I HAVE STARTED WRITING PART 2 OF THIS STORY, IT'S CALLED "A NEW LIFE (CIZZORZ)" AND YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.)This is the final part. Thank you so much to all of you who are reading this story, who's voting and commenting💛💛 The thoughts behind the ending is that she is taking back the control, but in the way she didn't want to in the first place. And this time there's also a new fighter coming. I'm already thinking about the continuation of this story with a new story. I won't promise anything, but I already have some ideas. Please let me know if you want another story connected to this one. I'm gonna take a break now anyways, but maybe I'll be back soon. Sending lots of love to all of you💛💛)