Who said it first

Some days later:

I was in the kitchen making some food with Jakob. Since he was swedish and I was norwegian, we usually talked in our own languages when it was just the two of us. We were making a salad.

"Vill du ha gurka i salladen?" (do you want cucumbers in the salad?) he asked.

"Ja, men ikke så mye." (Yeah, but not so much.) I said.

He started chopping up the cucumber and put it in the salad. 

I opened the fridge. "Jeg finner ikke tomatene." (I can't find the tomatoes.) I said.

"Dom ligger högst uppe." (They're on the top shelf.) he said. 

We made the salad and continued talking so that only we understood what we were saying. We talked about our plans for the day when Alex suddenly came.

"What are you guys talking about? It sounds so weird." He said and sat down.

"We're just talking about our plans for the day." I said.

"So, what are the plans?" Alex asked.

"I think I might go for a run if the rain stops." I said as I was looking out the window.

"Doesn't look like it's gonna stop yet though." He said.

"Yeah, I know." I said giving a sad face.

"If it doesn't stop, maybe you wanna join me for a video?" Alex asked.

"What, me? You wanna make a video with me?" I asked. "I mean, sure, that sounds fun." 

And then it started pouring down even more outside. 

"Looks like it's gonna be a video." Jakob said.

We finished our salad and Jakob started washing the bowl he had it in. I sat on the kitchen counter when Jack came into the kitchen. He came towards me, grabbed my chin, making me look like a fish and kissed me. 

"What, you didn't save any food for me?" He asked.

"Sorry." I said

"We're just so good at making salads, couldn't stop eating." Jakob said as he put the bowl back on the counter.

Jack placed himself between my legs, grabbed my waist and kissed me again. 

"Mm, I've missed you." he said.

"Yeah, haven't seen you in like, what.." I looked at my phone to see what time it was. "An hour.." I said.

He kissed me again.

"Just don't do anything on the counter, please." Alex said.

Jack was just kissing me more before he looked back at Alex.

"Can't promise anything." he said to him. I started laughing.

I looked him in the eyes.

"I love you.." I said to him and wrinkled my nose.

"Which one of you said it first?" Alex asked.

We answered at the same time.

"Him." I said "Her." Jack said.

I looked at Jack. "What? me?" I said. "You don't remember?"

He just smiled at me. "So, you really don't remember?" he said.

I was so confused. When did I say it?

He explained to us all how I told it to him when I first got here, but then falling asleep right away so I didn't get to hear him saying it back.

"I really did that?" I asked.

"You did." He said and kissed me.

"Aww." Jakob said.

"And I really do love you." Jack said looking deeply into my eyes.

(Yes, I am norwegian myself, so I thought it would be fun to throw in some norwegian and some swedish since I kinda know swedish as well. Didn't want to put to much in there in case it got confusing, but I hope you liked it💛)