Getting drunk

..The music was still pretty loud. Courage was talking to some guys, holding a couple of drinks. He saw us. 

"Heeey, you guys took long. Here's your drinks." He said and gave them to us.

"Thank you." I said. 

Jack gave me sign that we was gonna go talk with some people. He kissed me before he left.

A girl came up to me and started talking.

"So, that's your boyfriend, huh?" She asked.

"Um, yeah." I said and we both looked over at him.

"I saw you coming out of the bathroom.." She said.

"Ohh, um. Yeah.." I said and blushed a little again.

"Oh, I didn't mean to embarrass you or something, I just.. I don't know." She said. She had definitely been drinking more than me. 

"Um, do you want some shots?" I asked.

"Girl, I'm down." She said and we went to get some shots. 

Jakob saw us and came over. 

"Can I get one?" He asked.

"Of course you can." The girl said as she was laying her arms around him. I looked at Jakob and gave him a little smile. He took his shot and so did I. 

"I need one more." He said.

"Yeah, me too." I said. 

The girl tried walking away with Jakob. He didn't look too comfortable, but she managed to get him away.

"So, everyone's just leaving me." I said to myself, but then I felt a hand on my butt.

"Heey.." I turned around.

"Oh, it's you." I said. It was Jack. I started feeling the drinks a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. 

"Do you want a shot?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said and I gave him a shot. I took one myself as well.

"You're really drinking tonight." He said.

"Yeah.." I said and tried looking him in the eyes.

"I was talking with this girl, but she left me. She left with Jakob, I think I'm gonna go find them." I said. 

"Okay, I'll get back to the others" He said and kissed me again.

I went outside to see if they were there, and they were. 

"Heey.." I shouted as I was waving at them.

Jakob still didn't look too comfortable and I thought I would save him.

"I really wanna dance, wanna join me." I said to the girl.

"Yeaaah." She shouted.

I was getting pretty drunk and so was she.

"I'll just stay here." Jakob said.

We went back inside and started dancing. 

"I didn't get your name." I said to her.

"Oh, it's Nicole." She said.

"I'm Y/N" I said back.

We kept dancing. Even though I was getting pretty drunk I was still doing my thing, doing what I did the best. And so wasn't so bad herself.

"Wow, you really know how to move your body." she said. 

We danced for a little while and suddenly it was only the two of us who was dancing. Everyone was looking at us. Jack was not to be seen, he was probably outside with Jakob. 

We stopped dancing and went to get some more drinks. 

"I really gotta pee. Be right back." Nicole said and left for the bathroom. 

Suddenly this guy came over to me. I was really drunk.

"I saw you dancing, you were pretty good." He said.

"Oh, thank you." I said and tried shaking his hand.

"Oh, um, can I show you something?" He asked me. 

"Sure." I said. He gave me a "follow me" sign, so I did. I kept stumbling as I was walking and apologized to people.

Jack's pov:

I was sitting outside with Jakob. We were both getting a little drunk, but so much really. He told me about Nicole, and how uncomfortable he was with her. As we were talking about her I could see her coming towards me, but no Y/N. 

"Hey guys." She said.

"Hey, um, where is Y/N?" I asked her.

"Oh, I went to the bathroom and when I got back she wasn't there. Thought she out here with you." She said.

There was a lot of people, so I tried thinking she was just talking with someone somewhere. But she did drink quite a lot and I started to get a little bit worried.

"I think I'm gonna go see if I can find her." I said.

I turned to Jakob and whispered "Sorry." 

I went back inside to see if I could find her. I went over to Courage and asked if he had seen her.

"No, haven't seen her since she was dancing." He said. 

I kept asking people if they had seen her, but no one knew where she was..