Late night walk

The next day:

The time was almost 7pm and Jack had ordered some food for us. Ha had been streaming all day, I totally understood that he couldn't just stop streaming just because I was here. We still had a lot of time for each other, It wasn't like I was going anywhere. He told me we were going out for a walk after eating our food and I was really looking forward to it.

"Okey guys, food is here so I'm ending the stream now." He said as he was ending the stream, taking off his headset and going to get the food.

After a couple of minutes he came back with the food. I was so hungry, but honestly I just wanted to be done eating and go out with Jack.

I stuffed my mouth with food.

"Woah, easy there." Jack said laughing at me.

"I just love food so much!" I said with all the food in my mouth.

Jack's pov:

Even with all the food in her mouth she was cute. She was always cute though. Couldn't wait for out late night walk. I didn't tell her much about where we were going or anything, but I knew a perfect place to go.

Y/N's pov:

We ate all the food and I left for the bathroom to get ready for a walk. I washed some food off my face and got dressed. It was getting kinda cold and I didn't know for how long we were staying out, so I put on a hoodie. I stole one of Jack's faze hoodies. I knew he'd be fine with it, especially now that we were official. It smelled so good. I kept sniffing it and suddenly Jack was outside the door.

"Ready to get going?" He said and I jumped a little.

"Fuck, Jack. You scared me." He just smiled at me.

"You're so cute." He said and kissed me on the lips.

We got outside, Jack took my hand and showed me the way. We walked for a little while until we came to a little hill. The sun was about to go down, it was perfect.

Jack's pov:

I looked over at Y/N. She looked a little surprised, but I could see that she loved it. The sun was shining in her eyes making them even more beautiful. She looked at me.

"Oh my god, Jack. This is beautiful." 

"Just like you." I said to her. She came closer to me grabbing me around my waist. Looking up at me, kissing me. A long kiss. Her lips tasted like cherries. 

We sat down and I was holding my hands around her. She was sitting in front of me, between my legs. I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. The sun was going down, leaving the horizon shining.

"I don't want this moment to end." She said as she turned to kiss me.