I want to be alone

Y/N's pov:

I went upstairs and sat down a place where I could be alone. I just wanted to be alone for a minute. I could hear Jack and Ace in the stairs. They both came upstairs where I was sitting.

"Do you wanna talk?" he asked.

"I just want to be alone right now." I said. I wanted to calm down, and I wanted us both to just be by ourselves and to think about the situation before we talked together.

"You don't wanna talk?" he asked again.

"No, not now. Can you please just leave me alone for a minute?" I asked with a calm voice.

"Yeah, sure." He said and walked away.

Jack's pov:

I had thought about what I had said and I didn't think it was fair that I took it out on her. I guess I was just scared that something would happen between her and Alex. Maybe I was just jealous or something, I don't know. Cause I didn't know why I would even think that something would happen between them. I knew that I was the one she wanted to be with, and I knew that she loved me. But now I was just thinking that I might have ruined everything. 

Y/N's pov:

Ace was still with me, and unlike me, he had a lot of energy. He was jumping around and wanted to play. 

"Hey, I don't really have the energy for that right now." I tried telling him, but of course he didn't understand.

"Okay, wanna go play?" I said, and that he understood.

I went back to the kitchen and Alex started playing with Ace.

It was getting pretty late and I wanted to go to sleep, but I knew Jack was in his room.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow?" Jakob asked me.

"What party?" I asked.

"Oh, um, Courage is having a party tomorrow. I think you should come with." he said.

"I mean.. haven't been to a party in a while, so.. maybe I'll go with." I said.

"I guess Jack is coming too." he said.

"Most definitely." I said. "I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I said and started walking towards the stairs. 

"Okay, good night." Jakob said.

"Good night." Alex said and Ace came running behind me.

"Yeah, let's go to bed now, buddy." I said to him.

I opened the door to Jack's room and Ace ran inside. 

"Oh, hey buddy." I heard Jack say. I walked into the room.

Jack was just looking at me. 

"I wanna go to bed." I said.

"Yeah, me too." he said and took off his hoodie.

It had been a long day with a lot of activities, and even though I was ready to talk to Jack, I didn't have the energy for it. I was so tired. I just took off my clothes and laid down in the bed.