Chapter 33 - Trust

Update💛✨

So, I read you guy's comments on who you hope won't die, and now I'm honestly scared😹. Currently, I want seven deaths in this book, but one of those deaths will definitely upset you guys. So I've decided not to include it. Just for this book😋. This is my first time writing a Jikook book and a horror story. So I'll start off nicely with you guys.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share, if you love this story. I hope I continue to keep you guys interested 💛

Also, there's a new cover for my story😘

Enjoy💛
------------

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook? Jungkook wake up." I heard an angelic voice whisper to me.

"Come on Jungkook. Please wake up!" The voice continued. It sounded scared and hesitant. I felt my heart breaking at the memories that flooded my mind as I listened to their cries. Why does it make me feel this way?

"Kookie please!" The voice screamed with a shriek at the end. I knew who it was now. It wasn't just a voice, it was...

"Jimin!" I yelled.

Author P.O.V

Jungkook sprang up on his feet after hearing Jimin's voice. He even almost sprinted out the room, but saw that Jimin was right next to him.

Jimin looked up at the latter, as Jungkook released a breath of relief and squatted back down to sit next to him.

"I'm so glad you're okay. We need to get you out here." Jimin said with haste.

"Wait! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked him. Jungkook raised his hand and used his thumb to stroke the dry tear stain that rested on Jimin's cheek.

"Me? I'm the one who should be asking you that." Jimin murmured.

"I'm fine as long as you're okay, I'm fine. Did he hurt you? Did you manage to get the others? " Jungkook uttered, as he raised his weary arm to wipe away the lone tear slipping down Jimin's cheek.

Jimin could see that Jungkook cared about his wellbeing more than his own. He had been through so much this weekend, he has been shot, almost killed on a number of occasions and knocked out with a gun. Yet, his only interest was Jimin's safety.

Jimin locked eyes with the boy that for a while, he despised. But looking at his actions now and then, made him feel so, loved.

New streams of tears began to travel down Jimin's face. He tried to hold down his emotions, but it was too much. He tried to remove Jungkook's hand, but he just leaned into his touch more.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said with concern in his voice. He propped up onto his knees and held Jimin by his forearms comfortingly. This only made Jimin cry harder.

"Are you hurt? Jimin please, what's wrong?" Jungkook pleaded with a aching heart.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Jimin bawled latching onto Jungkook's shirt, and hiding his face on his chest.

Jungkook kneeled in a 'T' position, not sure what he should do with his arms. He didn't want to upset Jimin by touching him unnecessarily, but seeing him like this he had to do something.

Jungkook hesitantly wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy. Jimin, still latched onto his shirt and repeatedly apologised to him. Jungkook hummed to him softly, resting his chin gently on top of Jimin's head, and caressing his back.