Chapter 15 - Fight

Update

Hello deer🐐(yes it's a goat emoji don't @ me)

Anyway if you like the story don't forget to vote, comment and share💛 Thank You😉

Enjoy💛
•••
Author P.O.V

"Hurry everyone inside!" Ms. Kim yelled. Witnessing the death of her boss who just fired her a few minutes ago was not her fucking cup of tea.

She held the door to the gym open as the students ran in passed her.

"Come on Jungkook move faster please. You got shot in your arm not your foot!" Jimin hurried as he help the three other boys support Jungkook to the gym.

"I told you guys I'm fine fu-aahhh!" Jungkook hissed at the pained coming from his injured arm.

"Guy hurry he's comin-AH!" Jae screamed running past them to Yoongi and Keke as he had stood watching the killer approaching until he shot at him.

"Come on." Ms. Kim hurried. The killers shadow was beginning to reach on the wall signaling he was close.

"I'll help!" Mr. Kim said grabbing Jungkook from the other boys and supporting him himself.

"Inside. Now!" Mr. Kim ordered. Everyone followed as told and he hurryingly brought Jungkook inside the gym laying him against the wall.

"Hyuna lock the door now." He screamed. The woman nodded her head and proceeded to lock the door but saw nothing, mentally slapping herself as the gym door was never intended to be locked from the inside.

"There's no lock." She said feeling her eyes beginning to water as all the hope she had mustered up was draining from her.

"The locker rooms!" Jimin yelled pointing in the direction of the rooms.

"Thank god. Everyone to the locker rooms." Mr. Kim directed, he quickly got down and picked up Jungkook supporting him once again.

"Hyuna lets go." He said turning to his crush. Who was emotionally breaking down.

"Right I'm coming." She said regaining her composure and stepping away from the door.

"Look out!" Jimin screamed.

"Ahhhh." Hyuna screamed as a hand had grabbed her from the openings of the door and began to pull her out.

"Ms. Kim!" Jimin yelled. Running towards where the woman had been grabbed and go out the doors.

"Hyuna!" Mr. Kim yelled quickly letting go of Jungkook and running out the door after the three.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said gripping his throbbing arm and running towards the door.

"Jungkook wait!" Jae said running towards him.

"You're in no condition to go out like that." Jae worried. Attempting to help Jungkook back.

"No! I can do it. I'm fine trust me. But I can't leave the three of them out there with that fucker- I..." Jungkook said looking up in the air to avoid anyone seeing him tearing up.

"It's okay Jungkook." Yoongi spoke from behind them.

"What he can't -" Tae tried.

"Yeah he can I know Jungkook when he puts his mind to something he'll want to do it no matter what." Yoongi spoke.

"You're right." Taehyung agreed. As much as he hated it. He knew his best friend wouldn't want to stay if he alright made up his mind not too.

"Thanks hyung. You too Tae." Jungkook said smiling at them genuinely.