Chapter 27 - Caught In A Lie

Update

I have nothing to say really...

If you still enjoy the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share💛✨

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Jimin eyes widen in shock as he realisation hit him on what he just said. He pursed his lips and stood silently, not making eye contact with the others, who were already looking at him.

"Jimin?" Yoongi repeated, as he didn't answer the first time.

"Yes?" Jimin answered closing his eyes.

"What did you just say?" Yoongi insisted.

Jimin stood silently contemplating on what he should say.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called.

"I didn't say anything." Jimin answered, immediately.

"You took too long to answer." Yoongi asserted.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Keke asked, noticing his change in behaviour.

"Nothing." He answered.

"You sure? You seem to be in deep thought." Jae asked, while consoling a sulking Jungkook.

"I'm fine!" Jimin snapped.

"Okay? I'm just tired." He lied.

"Tsk tsk tsk" The killer mouthed from the TV, gaining everyone's attention.

"You know I think you all take me for a fool. I think because of my comedic personality, you have forgotten the situation you're in." He said in a serious and threatening tone.

"Let me remind you." He finished before walking away out of view.

"What is he talk-" Rosé tried.

A loud muffled scream was heard from the TV, interrupting her.

"No no no! Wait please no!" Rosé screamed, as the killer came back on screen with his bloody machete in hand.

"Stop it!" Jae yelled.

Jisoo screamed at the top her lungs as the killer slowly traced the blade across her skin. Applying pressure on to the surface causing small cuts to travel along her body.

"Leave her alone!" Yoongi yelled.

"No! THIS IS A FUCKING GAME AND I EXPECT YOU FUCKERS TO FOLLOW THE RULES!" The killer yelled, swinging his machete back.

"NO- WE FOLLOWED! We followed, just please don't hurt her." Rosé begged kneeling in front of the TV.

The killer held his machete down and walked up to the camera.

"Do you really think so?" The killer scoffed.

"Ye..yes she is! I know my friends. They wouldn't lie, especially in a situation like this." Jae hesitated kneeling next to Rosé.

"Well you don't really know your friends then." The killer snarled, turning his head in the direction of Jimin.

"He knows." Jimin said to himself.

"What is he talking about?" Rosé asked, covering her head on frustration.

The killer retreated from the TV, and back next to Jisoo.