Chapter 4 - Bitch

I'm broke😩🗑

Update Tho🌚🌝

Enjoy💛
•••

Jimin P.O.V

"What happened to your cheek?" Jae asked. My eyes widen as I stood there stiffen in my place trying to figure out a lie to tell him.

"Don't lie to me now." He said removing his hand and crossing his arms. I know I could easily just tell him it's a personal matter and he'd just let it go understandingly, but thinking about all of what had happened earlier: the slap, the screaming, the scene that I came upon just everything. I felt my eyes begin to water and tears proceed to fall down my face, as my knees got weak.

Luckily Jae caught me as I had almost stumbled to the floor.

"Oh my, Jimin! Are you okay? Jimin!?" He half yelled in my ear. I frantically wiped the fallen tears and grabbed his arm and pulled him to the locker room that was connected to the gym. I threw him in and pushed the door closed and leaned against it to try and comfort myself.

"Jimin why did you bri-" He began to protest.

"JAE!?!?" I cried out loud holding my arms out wide to him and dragged my feet on the ground before engulfing him into a hug. I didn't care how weak I seemed or how confusing this is for him. All I want right now is comfort from my friend.

"Jimin-hyung?" He said holding on to me as we both kneeled down onto the floor. I was shocked to hear him call me hyung because he only does that when he wants something or is expressing great emotion. I must be scaring him.

"You're scaring me hyung. Please tell me why you're crying. Is it because of the Jungkook situation? Hyung I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"N-No that's not it Jae. Please...please don't feel bad about that. I-" I interrupted him only to be interrupted by someone opening the door.

"Why didn't I fucking lock that shit?" I thought to myself. Entering through the door were two people and from the bright orange shoulder that came through first I already knew who they both were.

"What the fuck is happe-" Keke yelled before pausing at the sight of me and Jae kneeling on the floor cuddling. She crossed her arms over chest with a raised eyebrow and puckered lips. While Hobi stood at the still opened door looking at us.

"Bitch don't even start jumping to conclusions." Jae said giving her an expressionless face.

"Um bitch I wasn't jumping to conclusions. Hobi and I saw the two of running in here like dogs on heat so we followed only to see y'all cuddling on the ground in the gym. That's all I'm saying." She said.

Hobi, Jae and I looked at her questionably.

"That's assumption you bit- Yk what okay. We weren't doing what you think we were I was comforting Jimin cause he was cr-"

"Omg Mochi what's wrong?" Keke said worryingly as she hurriedly got down on the floor with us and pushed Jae off me by his face and cupped my face in her hands.

"Are you okay Mochi? What happened? Keke is here for you." She said caressing my face. It was soothing but then she was touching my bruised cheek as well so I flinched a bit at the contact which she seemed to notice.

"What's wrong with your cheek, Mochi?" She asked. At this moment I realized I was fucked. Because of my actions, I've now exposed myself to not just one but to all the of my bestest friends.