Chapter 6 - Busted

Update

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Jennie and her crew stood in Jimin's way obviously pushing to start a confrontation between the two. Jimin sighed in frustration again and gestured for the others to walk on the other side of them, but as soon as the made a move to go to the left Jennie and her crew took the same step blocking them once more.

"Don't you bitches hear me talking or are y'all stupid?" She spat in a sassy manner crossing her arms.

"Jennie I don't know what insect crawled up your ass and died but find someone else to bother about it." Jimin smirked despite seeing how surprised Jennie was with his words.

Jennie immediately stepped forward and pushed Jimin back making him pump into Taehyung and almost fall if Hoseok had not caught him while Taehyung had braced himself on the ground not wanting to fall with a drunken Jae on his back.

Jimin dropped Jae's backpack and was about to go at Jennie but Keke had beat him too it.

"Aye yo bitch! Why don't you try putting your hands on a bitch like me? Lemme see how far I can kick your ass all over this gym." Keke spat shoving Jennie back.

Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo caught her before she stumbled on her ass. Jennie walked up to Keke and got all up in her face as Keke did they same neither of them showing signs of backing down. Before things got out of hand Jimin held onto Keke's waist pulling her back.

"Keke don't worry about it I'm fine. This bitch ain't worth it." Jimin said loud enough for Jennie to hear.

"Mochi she's five seconds away from being a mop when I'm done with her ass." Keke threatened.

"Pfft whatever. Y'all a waste of fucking time anyways. Enjoy the party. But not really." Jennie teased walking away with her crew mockingly laugh at them. All except Rosé who was casting glances towards Jae, a light well hidden blush appearing on her cheeks.

Hoseok crossed his arms in jealousy thinking she was staring at Tae who had waved to her because he also thought she was looking at him.

"Come on guys lets go lay Jae down." Hoseok said grabbing Jae's backpack and walking briskly passed them jealousy seeping through him.

"What's his problem?" Jimin asked confusingly to which the other two shrugged.

"Um Jimin your hands are still on my waist." Keke said smirkingly. Jimin pulled his hands away and blushed in embarrassment apologizing to her.

"It's cool. Ask permission next time tho." She winked grabbing her drink that she left on the table and was about to walk away but then she saw the guy she was talking too earlier smiling at her so she looked at her drink and places it back down on the table and walked away rolling her eyes at him.

"You two look cute together." Tae commented smiling at Jimin as they started walk over to where the other two had gone.

"Who me and Keke? No she's one of my bestest friends." Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah but even best friends end up together." Tae pressed giving Jimin a genuine smile.

"Be that as it may I've already been in one relationship. I don't think I'm ready for another." Jimin said with a sad smile.

"Oh yeah." Taehyung knew that Jungkook and Jimin used to be a thing in the past. He also knew the reason why they had broken up well the reason that Jungkook had told him.

"Jimin..." Taehyung said.

"Mmm?" Jimin responded looking up at him also noticing Jae just staring into deep space over the conversation.