Chapter 25 - Confession

Update

Cause y'all gonna fight me if I don't update this asap😹😹😹

But I hope you continue to enjoy it and make sure to give a vote, comment and share if you still love it😽✨

Idk why I use these cat emojis but whatever😸

Enjoy
•••

"Me?" Jimin mumbled genuinely surprised.

"Yes ChimChim, you." The killer answered in a amusing tone.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Keke asked angrily. But the killer did not response.

"I'm talking to you. You pathetic sick fuck!" She yelled curling her hands into heated balls of fists.

"Pathetic you say? And how does it feel to lust after someone who has no interest in you?" The killer spat.

"Pathetic right? You would know considering all the times Jimin turned you down." The killer continued, using the opportunity to mess with her, but he didn't just stop with her.

"That's not true." Jimin defended.

"Really now?" The killer asked amusingly.

"Yes really." Jimin said without hesitation.

"You think you can try and fuck with us but it won't work. You raped Yoongi and you're trying to use my name to turn everyone against me or to even make us all fight with each other, but it won't work. Not this time." Jimin reasoned.

"Keke you know that more than anything else that I love you, but only as a friend. You're a gorgeous girl and anyone would be lucky to have you. That person just isn't me." Jimin said sympathetically.

"I don't need you to sympathize with me Jimin. I know how you feel and I respect that. This fucker can never turn me against you, or anyone in here for that matter." Keke replied giving Jimin a small smile in which he returned.

Jimin walked further away from Jungkook and over to Yoongi and held him by his shoulders. Yoongi was in deep thought of what the killer said, almost not noticing Jimin's presence.

"Yoongi..." Jimin trailed, a new set of tears gathering in his eyes as they prepared to be slide down his face once more. Yoongi didn't respond only looking at Jimin with confusion. Jimin felt so bad for him, all that he had to bear on his own at such a young age, no one deserves such a thing. Jimin pulled Yoongi towards him embracing him to clear hid mind.