Chapter 26 - Decision

Update

So I did an English assignment, and failed cause I sounded like a robot, my article didn't have "emotion" btw I had to project my voice and since the day I was born I've never been a boy who needed to shout, and if I do shout how tf am I gonna sound sympathetic? Huh? Just how? But anyway it kinda bummed me out, I wanted to give up on writing but in all honesty, that article was about something that I didn't even understand fully and when I write me stories I do read them while writing so I know should sound emotional, and what shouldn't. I accept critisizim but only when it's fair for both of us. Moral of the story is, I'm THAT GUY and unless I say otherwise I'm the shit and my writing is okay.

I hope you continue to enjoy the story and don't forget to vote, comment and share, if you do.💯✨

Enjoy💛✨
•••

Author P.O.V

"Jungkook, you can't do that!" Jimin cautioned.

"Why can't I?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jimin, why can't he?" The killer asked teasingly.

Jimin bit his lips whilst holding his head down.

"Just what the fuck is he trying to do?" He thought to himself.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said gaining Jimin's attention.

"I'll save them, don't worry and I know you're probably still upset about it so, again I apologize." Jungkook reassured him with a small smile.

"That's not what I'm afraid of..." Jimin thought to himself.

"I'm ready! Everyone please listen as I'll be telling you about why Jimin and I broke up." Jungkook declared.

"Before I start, I wanna say I'm sorry to Tae who I lied too about it. He's my best friend, I should've told him. I'm sorry Tae. But please listen to this and I completely understand if any of you feel indifferent towards me afterwards. Even you, Hyung." Jungkook said with a heavy heart, not even having the courage to face Taehyung or Yoongi.

"That's cute. You should start, before I get emotional and start cutting someone." The killer teased.

"Leave him alo-" Hobi tried.

"No Hoseok it's fine. He's right. I should start." Jungkook sighed.

Little did he know how nervous Hoseok was feeling.

"It started in 7 grade. As most of you may know, Jimin and I started dating during that year. Things were great, we were happy, we were in love. I still love him but I don't think the feelings are mutual or will be returned at this point. No matter how much I pray it would." Jungkook said mumbling the last part, which did not go unnoticed by Jimin, who averted his eyes from him and bit his lip.

"But one day I did something stupid and completely fucked up. I got into a stupid, unnecessary argument with him over his bond with one of his best friends, accusing him of having feelings towards him and wanting him to stop seeing him, even saying they were together and that he was cheating on me. I'm sorry Hoseok." Jungkook said genuinely.

Hoseok nodded with a gulp and back away slightly. Jimin glanced at him for a quick second before looking away.

"Anyway, that same day I was so upset that I wanted to clear my head with a drink, I was underaged so I dragged, Jae with me to keep watch over me and somehow w both ended up drinking and got drunk and..." Jungkook paused looking over at Jae and Rosé.