Chapter 30 - Party's Over

Update✨

Welcome back my kind and supportive readers💛. Hope you're having wonderful day/night✨

Big Dick & Big Tit Energy Please🍆🍉✨

Don't forget if you still like the story make sure you vote, comment and share. I don't get paid from them, but they look nice lol

Enjoy💛
-----------

Killer P.O.V

"Hmm how sad. We seem to be facing technical difficulties." I smirked, rubbing my hands together in satisfaction.

"But I suppose it's time we speed things along. Your acting skills are quite impressive. But I could've sworn I heard a car horn nearby, and as much as I'd love to invite them in." I paused, turning around to face the girls before me.

"I'm afraid the party is over." I said removing my mask and smiling at my partner,who reciprocated with a smirk.
------

Jimin P.O.V

"What happened to Tae? I've never seen him so...hostile." I thought, as I glanced at him. Hobi was still comforting him to ensure he was truly okay as we made our way down the hall, to search for Ms. Kim.

"Did the killer really drug him, or was he just playing it off to distract us? Maybe he's working with Ms. Kim, and both of them are working with the killer.... Pfft what am I talking about." I mentally sighed.

"I shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone. What am I fucking Dora The Explorer? I'm the reason everyone is in this mess..."

"It's my fault. Even Yoongi... It's because of me why he was-" I paused not being able to bring myself to even think of it. I turned around to look at him walking next to Rosé.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi." I apologised to him mentally, feeling my heart aching at the mere thought.

Just then he looked in my direction and flashed me a small gummy smile, to which I reciprocated. The look of sorrow must be written all over my face.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook whispered. He placed his big hand on the centre of my back, most likely to comfort me.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine." I answered softly. Hopefully he won't notice my tone.

Honestly I wasn't fine, but I couldn't tell him that. It's bad enough I got everyone dragged into this. I shouldn't make them worry any more. Also, I don't know since when I'd be okay with him touching me again, but I don't mind this time,it's actually comforting.

"Jimin I know you're not okay." He replied without hesitation.

"Was it that obvious?" I wondered.

"But I want you to know that I won't let anything bad happen to you. I know you may not be on the best of terms with me, but I still do care about you. And I will do everything in my power to protect you." He confessed.

I was fucking speechless. I didn't know what to say to him. He's done so much for me since we've been locked in here.

" Aish, get a hold of yourself Jimin. This isn't the time to think about him in such a way."

" I don't want another life to be lost because of me. If he's protecting me, then who'll protect him? Who will protect any of us?"

The killer's main objective is to kill each and everyone of us he catches. But I'm the reason he wants us all dead.