Chapter 24 - Hide & Seek

Update💛✨

What's up? Hope all you beautiful people doing well. I'm fine, happy as I always am, just exhausted but besides that I'm great☺️

If you enjoy the story don't forget to vote, comment and share. I apparently update on weekends now lol😹

Warning:
This chapter contains subjects pertaining to:
•Rape
•Molestation
•Use of drugs
•Pedophile intentions

If you are sensitive or have been in a situation similar to any of these subjects please do not read. Your health and well being is more important❤️

I cannot say enjoy because of...you know. So...

Here you go
•••

Author P.O.V

"There it is; the question to this fucked up game that I have been dreading." Yoongi thought to himself.

"You really are piece of work you know that?" Yoongi said glaring at the TV screen.

"I'm well aware." The killer said before giving a darkening chuckle.

Yoongi squinted his eyes furiously at the man. If only he knew where they were he would do anything to save them. As far as he knew everyone was in here because of him. Because of his past. Because of his sacrifice.

Yoongi walked to the front of the classroom standing in front of the teacher's desk and facing everyone in the room.

At that moment Yoongi couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed. This was the first time he has ever been in front of a class in a high school, with his friends and their friends. A part of his life that was taken from him because of the man who was behind all of this, or so he thought.

"You all don't know the story but I want you all to listen with an open mind. What I'm about to tell you is really personal and I'd rather not say, but if it means saving your friends lives... Then I'll do it." Yoongi pleaded.

The group looked at each other unsure of what was going to be said. Some were skeptical while others were scared for the two being held hostages with the killer.

"Jae...do you have any water in your backpack?" Tae asked feeling himself getting extremely nervous.

"Yea...sure" Jae answered not taking his eyes off of Yoongi. Because his hands were busy comforting Rosé, Tae took his backpack and opened it pulling out one of the water bottles and drinking it.

"We will hyung. We trust you, remember?" Jungkook answered for everyone giving Yoongi a comforting smile.

"Thank you. All of you." Yoongi said giving them a small smile before replacing it with a more serious expression.

"Well this how it began... When I was younger my parents sent me to daycare, along with Jungkook, Jimin, Keke and Jae. Whenever our parents weren't going to be home they'd always send us there to be looked after by our caregiver...." Yoongi said before taking a long pause his eyes watering up just from just talking mentioning him.

"Yoongi..." Jae mumbled.

"Hyung are yo-" Jungkook tried.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just a little emotional." Yoongi lied. It was killing him to talk about this, he wasn't ready, he didn't want to talk about it, not here, not now, not ever.

"Okay but take your time Yoongi..." Keke said. All of them now worrying for him.

"I will..." Yoongi trailed.