Chapter 29 - Drugged

Update💛✨

*peeks through your phone to make sure you're not mad at me*

Yea I'm a procrastinating fuck boy apparently😨😤💀

Hope you're still enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Also, thank you so much for your patience with me💛💙

Enjoy
•••

"YOU BITCH!" Taehyung yelled as he charged towards Jimin, his hand positioning to grab after his throat. Jimin took a step backwards, but was too shocked to think rationally and move out the way.

However, before Taehyung was even within arms length of Jimin. Jungkook had pulled Jimin in his position and tackled a frenzied Taehyung to the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Jungkook demanded, pinning Taehyung to the ground by his wrist and waist.

"Your bitch, that's my problem!" Taehyung groaned trying to brake free from Jungkook's grip by violently shaking himself.

"Tae stop it. I don't want to hurt you!" Jungkook struggled, using his body weight and muscle to restrict Tae's movements.

"I'll kill him!" Tae screamed, ignoring Jungkook's warning.

"What the fuck is up with him?!" Yoongi asked. He's only ever seen this type of behaviour from those psychopaths back at the mental institute.

"I don't know, but don't let him go Kook!" Jae pleaded, standing in front of Rosé and backing her away slowly from near Tae. As she was backing up as well, she stepped on something.

A bottle.

One of Jae's water bottles.

"We can't just leave him like that!" Keke yelled, peeping over to look at Tae, she herself not wanting to get too close to the hostile boy.

"We're not." Yoongi assured. He quickly walked over to them and kneeled down to examine Tae. He wasn't a professional in psychology, but with all the years he spent in the looney house, he thought he might be able to help.

"Please don't hurt him..." Hoseok begged.

"I'm not going to. I just want to take a closer look at him." Yoongi reassured.

"He's red."Yoongi noted upon looking at Tae through the little light that shined in the room.

"Hold him still Jungkook." Yoongi requested to which the latter only nodded in agreement, giving the task at hand his all.

"Protect Jimin!" Jungkook thought to himself repeatedly.

Yoongi leaned closer to Taehyung's face, and held his head in place. But only for a moment as Tae started flashing his head rapidly to the sides.

"Don't fucking touch me. I'll kill you. I'll kill him. I'll kill all of you! Hobi is mine!" Taehyung promised, relentlessly trying to break free.

"Tae..." Hoseok muttered in both fear and confusion. What could have caused him to behave this way?

"Is this because of my actions in the past?" Hoseok asked himself.

"I need help holding him steady!" Yoongi struggled, trying to grip Taehyung's head but only failing.

"I'll help!" Jimin offered, quickly moving to Yoongi's side.

"No! Jimin don't come near him!" Jungkook ordered, griping Taehyung harder at that point.