Chapter 18 - Cheaters

Aye Update

Tea Below💯

If you like the story don't forget to vote, comment and share💛

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Jae, Keke, Tae, Rosé and Hobi sat in a circle to plan out what their next move should be. Staying put while Yoongi is on his own and Jungkook, Jimin, Ms. Kim and Mr. Kim have not been heard from was not sitting well with them.

"Okay guys what are we gonna do? We need to find Yoongi and the others before that sick fuck does." Keke said.

"I don't know. I just really can't believe all of this is happening. This is just too much...I..." Hobi tried as he began crying as Tae comforted him.

"Don't cry Hobi. We have to be strong. Once we're out of this we can cry. Cause best believe my ass is bawling once I'm outside." Jae promised.

"I'm just a bit shaken up that's all. I know it's been one night already but all of this just seems so unreal. What does this guy even want with us?" Hobi asked. Everyone fell silent as they themselves didn't know the answer.

"It has to be something related to your friend." Rosé guessed.

"Yoongi?" Jae asked.

"Yeah she's right. What the killer said to him earlier before he left, remember he said something about... Oh the daycare." Tae explained as he rubbed comforting circles into Hobi's back.

"Yeah that. You guys went to the same daycare right? What was he talking about?" Rosé asked. Jae and Keke looked at each other confusingly. They had no idea how the killer could have any relation to them when they were little kids.

"We don't know. We didn't experience anything bad at daycare. It was normal." Jae answered.

"Then why would he run away?" Hobi muttered. Everyone fell silent trying to think why he would've ran away like that if everything was normal.

"We should go find him. Right now!" Jae hurried. He grabbed his backpack and started moving hastily towards the door.

"Wait why are you acting so weird all of a sudden? We need to devise a plan first." Keke reasoned.

"Because I'm just realizing that the killer had somehow managed to separate us. Fortunately we were all separate in groups. Except one person..." Jae said.

"Yoongi..." Keke finished her eyes widening from the realization.

"We gotta go now!" Keke said turning to the others as they all stood up.

"Wait we still need to find Jimin and the teachers." Hobi said feeling concern for everyone.

"After we find Yoongi. The other's are a lot safer than he is right now." Jae explained feeling bad for Hobi, he knew his friend is always worrying for everyone.