Chapter 10 - Take It

Update

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter 💛

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Jimin crossed his arms with Jungkook's jacket in his hand and squinted his eyes suspiciously.

"What the fuck do you mean us?" Jimin spat.

"That's what I'm talking about when I saw 'us'." Jungkook stated gesturing his hand at Jimin's behavior towards him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I was supposed to treat you like nothing happened in the fucking past. You know you're a real piece of shit. I'm so sick of you and your bullshit acting like you're the victim." Jimin spat his eyes watering from the anger that he was trying to not let loose. Jungkook stood there feeling ashamed for his actions in the past but said nothing.

"Do you even know how I felt when you- haaaa, you know what forget it! Keep your fucking jacket and for as long as we're here stay the fuck away from me." Jimin said throwing Jungkook's jacket on the counter and turning to walk out.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook stuttered. He held his head down so his bangs could shield his eyes from Jimin's view as he was tearing up. Jimin halted in his steps hearing the pain in his voice, he felt bad for the things he said but they were the truth. He wasn't going to apologize for telling him exactly how he felt.

"I'm s-sorry." Jimin's eyes widened in shock upon hearing Jungkook for the first time since freshman year, apologized to him. He remained quiet allowing Jungkook to continue.

"I wanted to apologize for so long. Im sorry for hurting you. I really am, please don't take this as some bullshit move of mine. I'm genuinely sorry Jimin. Everyday since that day walked pass you and you didn't look like the Jimin I used to know. I took away that part of you that I-" Jungkook paused wiping the few fallen tears that escaped, feeling himself starting to get overwhelmed. Jimin stayed quiet hoping that he'd continue.

"I'm just sorry okay. But I understand that you're mad at me. I'm sorry for playing the victim. But..." Jungkook paused picking up his jacket and walking closer to Jimin who was frozen in place. He then threw his jacket over Jimin's shoulders.

"...I don't want you getting cold." Jungkook finished gently squeezing Jimin's forearms then walked away back to the cafeteria leaving behind a confused Jimin.

"Oh and I'll stop bothering you. I really didn't mean anything bad by the tricks I pulled tonight either. I'm sorry about that as well." Jungkook quickly said.

There Jimin stood near the kitchen completely frozen to all Jungkook had said and did. He didn't even realize he had been shivering this whole time. He wanted to forgive Jungkook, he really did feel bad now as well. But how can he know he's even being serious with him. He stepped back out into the cafeteria with his mind only on Jungkook.

The atmosphere in the cafeteria was very silent and cold. These groups of people just had nothing in common with the other groups despite most of them had grown up with each other. Jennie and her crew occupied the benches nearest to the windows over the far top left.

"Jisoo why don't you guys call for help and stop sitting in front of me like a bunch of logs." Jennie sassed. She had been here all night and she was getting extremely bored.

"Jennie we've tried that. None of our phones work." Jisoo defended softly.

"Oh great. I'm stuck here with all of you cause your service providers suck? This is unbelievable. Go find a phone outside or something." Jennie ordered.