Chapter 23 - Past

Update

If you like the story don't forget to vote, comment and share💛

Hopefully I can make it long but to the point✌🏾️✨

Enjoy💛✨
•••

Author P.O.V

"Hyung wait?" Jungkook exclaimed gaining everyone's attention.

"Do you know who the killer is?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Yoongi said confidently not taking his eyes of the screen as he glared at the killer through it.

"How long have you known? Why didn't you tell us?!" Jungkook asked he was beginning to question his respect for his hyung also wondering if this was all their doing. That Yoongi was the partner behind all of this.

He wasn't the only one thinking that.

"Yoongi? How did you know? Why would you know?" Jae asked.

"Yoongi?" Jimin and Keke mumbled together.

Yoongi held his head down in shame. He wasn't what they thought he is and he believed that they were all scared for the sake of their friends lives that even if a ant was in his position it would've been accused.

"Firstly to ease everyone's suspicion, I'm not siding with this motherfucker." Yoongi said as he continued to stare at the killer who was politely silent through the conversation only Jisoo's frantic mumbling could be heard.

And although Yoongi wasn't ready to talk. He knew he had too at this moment. For sake of Jisoo's and Jennie's lives. He knew he had too.

"Secondly how I know who he is. You will find out for yourselves in a few. Trust me." Yoongi finished.

"I'm ready." Yoongi said.

"We trust you, hyung." Jungkook said as him and the others sent him an encouraging smile.

"Please Yoongi. Save my unnies." Rosé mumbled in the crook of Jae's neck.

"Thank you." Yoongi said sending glares at the screen before him.

"Alright." The killer commanded.

"Just to see how serious you really are... What's your name?" The killer asked mockingly.

"Min Yoongi." Yoongi responded immediately initiating he wasn't joking around.

"Oh so serious. Loosen yourself a bit more Yoongi... Even though you're already so loose, right?" The killer teased.

Yoongi gulped in response. But kept his head held high and his gaze on the tv. He wasn't going to fall back. Not this time. Never again.

"Haha okay that was a rhetorical question. But you passed the first question." The killer teased.

"DONT TEASE HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled attempting to take a step towards the tv.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said grabbing him by his wrist and shaking his head at him telling him not to go.

"But..." Jungkook mumbled looking at Jimin then at Yoongi who kept his gaze at the TV.

(I just realized I've been writing 'TV' in common letters...TF)

"Jungkook I'm fine. You said you'd trust me. So trust me." Yoongi said sympathetically. He knew how Jungkook could get over the people he cared for being mistreated. Always putting himself first before them.