Chapter 16 - Unnie

Update

Aye I'm back👏🏾✨

Hope you enjoy the story, if so please give it a vote, comment and share. Thank you for your support throughout this story as well it means a lot. This is my biggest accomplishment apart from blessing this planet with my footsteps and inhaling its air.

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jennie asked sending glares in Jae's direction.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You can't tell her what to do."She continued.

"Neither can you!" Jae replied.

"Jennie be reasonable. There is a killer out there that'll murder any of us on sight. You can't go out there, worse dragging your friends along just stay here. We're safer this way." Jae reasoned.

"Did you see what that bitch did to me? I'm not staying here. Rosé get your ass over here now." Jennie ordered. Rosé sighed in frustration before taking a step forward only to be stopped by Jae. He pulled her back by the wrist and held both her hand in his as he looked her in the eyes for the very first time not being shy.

"Rosé listen to me." He said.

"You don't have to go, unlike Jennie you're an amazing person and I learned that over the years. I absolutely love who you are and I wouldn't wanna lose you... Not like this... Not in this life or any other. Please don't go." Jae said staring deep into Rosé's eyes as both their eyes began watering.

Rosé had always had feelings for Jae ever since freshman year. She was beyond overjoyed to hear his words. But would she choose her crush over her friends?

Rosé wiped a tear from her cheek as she reached out and hugged Jae. He was surprised at first but hugged her back the two of them taking in each other's scent. She broke the hug and without a word she walked past Jae and towards Jennie.

"Rosé?" Jae called out feeling his heart beginning to break.

"Don't worry Jae. I'm staying with you but..." Rosé paused grabbing both Jisoo's and Lisa's hands.

"They have to stay too." Rosé finished giving Jennie a challenging smirk before pulling Jisoo and Lisa to her side.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing? You fake bitch.!" Jennie asked grabbing the two other hands.

"I'm sick and fucking tired of you and your ways Jennie. We've been friends since freshman year. ALL FOUR OF US. And all you do is treat us like your servants. Now you wanna take us with you in a fucking dangerous situation all because you got your ass kicked? No that's not happening." Rosé spat.

"You bitch." Jennie said taking a step forward to grab after Rosé but before she could Keke stood next to Rosé whilst checking her nails.

"Touch her and you got yourself a round two bitch." Keke said. Jennie paused in her tracks and stared at the two.

"Fuck it. I'll go solo. Fuck all of you fake whores." Jennie said turning to walk through the door.

"Wait." Jisoo said. Causing everyone to stop and look at her.

"Jisoo?" Rosé asked looking confused and sad.